May 2012 saw the first sitting of a new mediumship development circle in Eastbourne, East Sussex.

We sit in Liz's fully blacked-out converted garage. I sit as the medium with Liz as sitter and we are sometimes joined by other guest sitters.

We treat each sitting as an experiment with no expectations from us and ask our Spirit Team to work with us in the most efficient way to produce evidential mediumship to help us understand ourselves and the bigger picture.

Each sitting is recorded, I transcribe the recording verbatim and include in the final report of the transcript any additional unrecorded experiences that Liz and myself remembered from the sitting.

I publish these reports to give people the opportunity to read or listen to the communications and hopefully increase their own understandings.

I welcome any comments or questions and my contact email is nickp7871@gmail.com

It's up to the reader to make up their own mind as to the source of the communications and phenomena reported and hopefully be inspired to set up a development circle to get their own experiences...


...Nick Pettitt


19th Sitting 01/10/2012


It was good to have Dan back with us this week adding his strong energies to the circle, ...even if he did spend half the evening asleep, ha, ha…

I'd had a tickly cough since about mid afternoon which was a bit annoying. It had gone the following morning.

We set the room up as normal with Liz and Dan against the far wall.
Liz opened at 8.30pm with a prayer. The red light was turned out and the music turned on.

After about ten minutes there were noises from the cabinet followed by the familiar ‘All of us here…’ There were some other voices at times sounding like ‘Little One’ trying to get through then another communicator came through with some words…

‘Hello… we are all having a go at the voice’

Liz… ‘It’s easier for some than others isn’t it?’

‘Yes, some are blended more easily with our medium. Some can come through more easily, others it is a struggle at the moment but we will keep trying to blend our own energy with medium’s energy. It takes development but we are all happy that we can bring ourselves into your room at this time and mingle with you all’

Liz/Dan… ‘You’re very welcome’


The energy in the cabinet felt much stronger this week and at times I felt myself being shaken.

Ten minutes later there were more voice noises from the cabinet. It sounded like Emily with a few ‘hellos’  Then another communicator took over speaking quietly followed by Desmond who came through with a few words before fading out…


As the communication finished Dan was taken out of it.

I later asked Dan how it feels when he goes of…

‘I get a heavy headed feeling and a plunging into darkness that I cannot stop. When I am out I cannot hear the music and it feels like I’m in limbo, kind of outer space but relaxed and not scary. Like a meditation I guess…’

For the next 45 minutes it went very quiet in the cabinet.

My memory of what was going on is very sketchy as I was being taken in and out of it. I can remember dreaming about things which I found interesting at the time but couldn’t remember what they were when I came back. The only dream I do remember is being told not to touch some flowers that were growing out the side of a rock. Interestingly my dream memories during the past two weeks have been about rocks which must mean something but I’ve no idea what???
When I wasn’t dreaming my mind was in an aware state. I could hear the music playing but I didn’t seem to be in control or connected with my body, a bit like my body was asleep but my mind awake. At times the music sounded echoey and distant. I was also aware of waves of cold particularly to my right.

Dan came back after about 15 minutes and stayed with it for about 10 minutes before going off again.

Liz had a strange feeling and at the end when we were talking about it she said…

‘It was very dark most of the time but then there was a luminous mist in the middle of the room in front of me. It seemed to move to my right and towards the healing book. It was almost like a face shape. It really felt like there was someone there and I got several feelings of inspiration almost as though a voice was talking through me making poetry. It felt like high inspirational thoughts and gave me a strong feeling of a desire to heal the names that I had written in the healing book. I almost felt that I was talking to this being and I felt a cold breeze swirling around my legs and knees’

When the music ended Liz waited a few seconds then made sure both Dan and I were back with it again.
I felt a lot better coming back this week.
Dan felt okay as well.

Liz did the closing/healing prayer and a breathing exercise by which time we all felt totally back with it and ready for tea and cake…