May 2012 saw the first sitting of a new mediumship development circle in Eastbourne, East Sussex.

We sit in Liz's fully blacked-out converted garage. I sit as the medium with Liz as sitter and we are sometimes joined by other guest sitters.

We treat each sitting as an experiment with no expectations from us and ask our Spirit Team to work with us in the most efficient way to produce evidential mediumship to help us understand ourselves and the bigger picture.

Each sitting is recorded, I transcribe the recording verbatim and include in the final report of the transcript any additional unrecorded experiences that Liz and myself remembered from the sitting.

I publish these reports to give people the opportunity to read or listen to the communications and hopefully increase their own understandings.

I welcome any comments or questions and my contact email is nickp7871@gmail.com

It's up to the reader to make up their own mind as to the source of the communications and phenomena reported and hopefully be inspired to set up a development circle to get their own experiences...


...Nick Pettitt


21st Sitting 15/10/2012


It was just Liz and I again this week as Dan couldn’t make it.
We sat as usual with Liz against the far wall and me in the closed cabinet. All unused chairs were put outside.
I placed the water and salt near the trumpet in the centre of the room and the lemon and minerals were to the right of the cabinet.

Once set up I left the room with just the red light on following Clyde’s advice last Thursday.

Liz opened in prayer at 8.30 then turned on the music and put out the red light.

Liz had a feeling that a bat flew across the room!!!

Ten minutes after the start slow breathing began in the cabinet followed by throaty noises and a range of different voices having a go with a few ‘hellos’ and ‘All of us are here’…


I felt myself coming back in the cabinet as if the team had stepped back for a while and my attention was drawn to the music and then Liz's singing which didn’t sound like Liz.
She later said that it felt at times like she was singing without trying as if it was somebody else.
When I listened to the recording I noticed it happened at the end of the song ‘Sail Away’ which was a favourite of Joan’s (Mercury Circle medium) and the singing sounds a bit like Joan to me. 
Also while chatting after the sitting Liz asked me what Joan looked like as she had felt a lady with her the last few days and the description matched. Liz also described her character which was just like Joan...

About 25 minutes after the last communications there were more voice noises from the cabinet and a few ‘hellos’…


After another 25 minutes more noises started in the cabinet, they seemed to be working on the voice tonight with lots of strange sounds…


The music ended as the last communicators withdrew and Liz called me back.
It took a little longer to come back this week but I felt fine when I was back.
It was freezing cold in the cabinet whereas Liz felt quite warm.

Liz did the closing/healing prayer and put the red light on.

For me the time had gone very quickly. I don’t think I went completely out of it but I also couldn’t remember hearing some of the tunes.
When they were working on the voice I was aware and could hear what was going on but at times felt I was experiencing it from somewhere else???

Liz said she had felt like she was being sucked into the dark.
She’d felt a lot of energy being pulled from her stomach, head and hands.
Apart from the bat at the beginning she hadn’t felt or seen anything…