May 2012 saw the first sitting of a new mediumship development circle in Eastbourne, East Sussex.

We sit in Liz's fully blacked-out converted garage. I sit as the medium with Liz as sitter and we are sometimes joined by other guest sitters.

We treat each sitting as an experiment with no expectations from us and ask our Spirit Team to work with us in the most efficient way to produce evidential mediumship to help us understand ourselves and the bigger picture.

Each sitting is recorded, I transcribe the recording verbatim and include in the final report of the transcript any additional unrecorded experiences that Liz and myself remembered from the sitting.

I publish these reports to give people the opportunity to read or listen to the communications and hopefully increase their own understandings.

I welcome any comments or questions and my contact email is nickp7871@gmail.com

It's up to the reader to make up their own mind as to the source of the communications and phenomena reported and hopefully be inspired to set up a development circle to get their own experiences...


...Nick Pettitt


22nd Sitting 22/10/2012


Dan was back with us this week and as usual sat next to Liz at the far end of the garage.
The trumpet, salt and water were in the centre and the lemon and minerals to the right of the cabinet.

Liz opened at 8.30pm in prayer. The red light was put out and the music put on.

Ten minutes later there were a few gurgles then some ‘hellos’ and ‘all of us here’ from the cabinet as different people experimented with the voice. Someone then came forward to explain what was going on…

‘…we all take opportunity to come through. It gives us practice with voice so we can each have a go. It may come out in a jumbled way for you from your perception. We are all in control of the energy around the vessel so we can all take a step forward into energy in our allotted time. The results may not sound at the moment too clear to you but we are all learning as we come close to the energy that surrounds the vessel. We have our own energy which we can bring into the surrounding energy bubble so to speak…’


After another ten minutes there were more noises from the cabinet and another communicator came forward for a chat. Liz was aware of someone next to her…

‘…I am near, I am near to you all. I can reach out and touch you all. I have come close to everyone and I can see you. I can see your energies are bright, I enjoy your atmosphere. I can come close to you all. I can build my energy. It is a delicate process for me to come towards your atmosphere. We have to negotiate several obstacles of the mind of the medium. We need to bridge ourselves according to our own vibration. It is a delicate process but it works well and will build each time we move close in this way’

Liz… ‘That’s good. Are you from a distant dimension?’

‘…I have to bridge a vibrational… There is no distance, just a vibration which has to be overcome piece by piece. We are able to penetrate this vibration. We are already here but we are not seen, felt or heard by you because your vibration is not compatible with our vibration. So we do not travel we merely adjust the vibration of the two atmospheres. They become one for a brief period so that each of you can sense us in a way that you understand. You would not recognise us if you perceived us as we are now’

Liz… ‘Have you had experience of Earth life, physical being?’

‘…I do have an experience of a life in your world. It was a time ago. For you to understand in a time frame it would be many hundred years before your time now. Many hundreds of years ago. I cannot give an exact time until I have established a more positive link then I can give more information to you about this…’

Liz/Dan… ‘Thank you, very interesting’      


Liz and Dan could see a cloud of light in the middle of the room near the trumpet.
Liz described it as an amorphous blob.
They could both see black shapes moving within it.
Liz said they were fetal shapes.

Dan felt a vibration in the room.
Liz could feel a slight vibration when he mentioned it.

Liz was aware of lots of people moving around in the room. She said it felt like she was swimming in a sea of people.
Dan felt people were stepping in and out of the room creating a very good, charged atmosphere.

I came fully back during the last two tunes.

Liz made sure both Dan and I were okay before doing the closing/healing prayer.

It was warm in the cabinet but I had felt some cold tingly breezes on my right leg.
Dan and Liz were both freezing cold.

I think I drifted off a couple of times during the evening but most of the time I had been aware.
I could hear the music and Liz and Dan’s comments.
I was aware of the communicators speaking through me but did feel a bit detached at this time. Interestingly when the communicators are speaking it feels like it’s coming from me but when I listen to the recordings the words are often quite different to what I would say and not what I expect to hear. Also I don’t have a clear memory of what’s been said at the end of the sitting.

I felt my feet lifting slightly off the floor when the second communicator was speaking. I didn’t think much about it at the time but tried doing it again after the sitting and found it quite hard to do when sitting in a laid back chair. This has happened once before in the Polegate cupboard.

Dan had drifted off a couple of times but only for short periods and remembers seeing a shooting star which he followed giving him a very nice feeling.

The mound of salt had become solid and stuck to the saucer even when held upside down.

Dan and Liz noticed it felt warmer up my end of the garage and we all felt a bit of warmth coming off the glass dome when holding our hands above it…