May 2012 saw the first sitting of a new mediumship development circle in Eastbourne, East Sussex.

We sit in Liz's fully blacked-out converted garage. I sit as the medium with Liz as sitter and we are sometimes joined by other guest sitters.

We treat each sitting as an experiment with no expectations from us and ask our Spirit Team to work with us in the most efficient way to produce evidential mediumship to help us understand ourselves and the bigger picture.

Each sitting is recorded, I transcribe the recording verbatim and include in the final report of the transcript any additional unrecorded experiences that Liz and myself remembered from the sitting.

I publish these reports to give people the opportunity to read or listen to the communications and hopefully increase their own understandings.

I welcome any comments or questions and my contact email is nickp7871@gmail.com

It's up to the reader to make up their own mind as to the source of the communications and phenomena reported and hopefully be inspired to set up a development circle to get their own experiences...


...Nick Pettitt


18th Sitting 24/09/2012


It was just Liz and me again this week as Dan was working abroad.
We set up the room the same with Liz opposite the cabinet against the far wall.

Liz opened with a prayer at 8.30pm. She put the music on and the red light out.

After 10 minutes there were noises from the cabinet and the usual ‘all of us here’


Liz could see lots of stars in the middle of the room, particularly around the trumpet.

After about 15 minutes there was lip smacking from the cabinet followed by various voices. They seemed to be trying hard to say something but the words were coming through muddled. It sounded like… ‘Heal whole world, we walk on whole world, bridge gap between worlds, we can come through in this way…’


(A couple of thumps came out on the recording at 6.25 mins)

Five minutes later there were more voices from the cabinet. The pitch of the voice got higher and there were some ‘hellos’ which on listening to the recording sound very similar to Emily who speaks through Syann in the Mercury Star Circle!!! The voice then seemed to change. Liz asked who it was trying to come through but they were having trouble speaking coherently tonight…


Things were quiet in the cabinet for the next 25 minutes.

Liz commented that she could see ‘doorways of light’ opening in the room.

Then there was more lip smacking followed by random words and different voices. Again nothing really coherent was said…


As the last communicator withdrew I was aware that the final tune was playing and so I concentrated on bringing myself back.
When Liz asked if I was okay at the end I thought I was but then felt I clearly wasn’t completely back.
I felt very fuzzy, shaky and distant. It felt like I wasn’t quite connected with my physical body but at the same time I was aware and could talk to Liz.

Liz put the red light on dimly then did the closing/healing prayer including a short breathing/visualization exercise at the end by which time I was fully back and felt my ‘normal’ self.

Liz said that she had been aware of a vibration like heavy footsteps during the sitting.

I had been in and out of it during the evening. At times I had felt totally awake and it seemed like the team had stepped back. At other times the energy and team’s presence had been very strong. I had felt myself being taken down but had then jerked back up again. There were periods when I had been completely out of it and at one point I remember feeling like I had stood up and a large stone door in front of me had opened and I stepped out. I remember a strange smell and taste in my mouth and at times I was hot and other times cold.

The following day I had a chat about this to Syann and she came up with the following…

Syann’s Theory…

...I've got this theory.... That when they work on getting us deeper, they have to then learn how to keep us there, and that doesn't always happen easily... So last night with you for instance, they took you deeper, but now they have to get that state stabilised.... That would explain the 'ups and downs' and 'ins and outs' that we feel....
...I reckon what you describe there about the feeling of going down, but then being jerked out of it, is the same as I feel sometimes... I reckon it's because it's still exciting to feel that pull to go deeper, so you recognise it as being something exciting and that triggers the conscious mind.... Once that's whirring, they have to step back and wait till we relax again, then they move in closer.....They won’t take us deeper until we are used to each step down, and don't react to it...

Here’s a short clip of Emily speaking through Syann in July 2012 and a clip from this sitting of what sounds like Emily through me.
You decided if it’s the same communicator…