May 2012 saw the first sitting of a new mediumship development circle in Eastbourne, East Sussex.

We sit in Liz's fully blacked-out converted garage. I sit as the medium with Liz as sitter and we are sometimes joined by other guest sitters.

We treat each sitting as an experiment with no expectations from us and ask our Spirit Team to work with us in the most efficient way to produce evidential mediumship to help us understand ourselves and the bigger picture.

Each sitting is recorded, I transcribe the recording verbatim and include in the final report of the transcript any additional unrecorded experiences that Liz and myself remembered from the sitting.

I publish these reports to give people the opportunity to read or listen to the communications and hopefully increase their own understandings.

I welcome any comments or questions and my contact email is nickp7871@gmail.com

It's up to the reader to make up their own mind as to the source of the communications and phenomena reported and hopefully be inspired to set up a development circle to get their own experiences...


...Nick Pettitt


5th Sitting 25/06/2012




On Monday evening 25/06/2012 I was back round Liz’s place for another sitting.

As usual we sat opposite each other with the trumpet on the floor between us. The room was semi-blacked out with blankets over the windows and we had the red light on.

Liz opened at 8:30pm and went to turn the music on which wouldn’t play. I had started to go off but managed to come back and attend to the music machine which I’d left in radio mode and not CD.
With the CD now playing I returned to my chair and began drifting off again.

After about five minutes there were slow breathing sounds from me followed by gurgling.

In the following clip a communicator comes through talking about healing the vessel 
(I had had a headache that afternoon but it had gone after I said to spirit that I wouldn’t sit with a headache and I didn’t want to take tablets before sitting either) 
Liz commented that the voice sounded like it was coming forward…


Things were relatively quiet for the next 30 minutes. 
Liz was seeing a lot of movement in my face which looked like it was being pulled and stretched. She also felt a lot of pulling from her.

In the next clip some Native American type music is playing and another communicator comes through. Liz comments that I looked like I was being squashed and pulled. It felt to me like I was shrinking and my arms were being outstretched towards Liz. The voice was strong but the words not recognisable. It sounds like ‘hey-oh-ah’…


A few minutes later some more voices came through getting louder and sounding like many different communicators were having a go. Again the words didn’t make much sense as they seemed to be experimenting with the voice…


About five minutes later I came back. There had been no closing talk from the spirit team this week and I’d sat for one and a quarter hours which seems to be about the right length of time at the moment.

Liz said she was very cold.
I had remained more or less aware throughout the sitting but had dropped off a couple of times just for a few seconds.
The energy had been intense for both of us and Liz had seen energy shapes around my head and what looked like black mist coming out the top of the trumpet.

Liz did the closing prayer and a short breathing exercise which helped bring me back before we tucked into tea and cake.

Liz's garage conversion is nearly done and next week we hope to be sitting in there. Looking forward to that!!!
We may also have a new sitter next week or the week after. He is an ex-Mercury Circle member and has also sat with me for trance.