May 2012 saw the first sitting of a new mediumship development circle in Eastbourne, East Sussex.

We sit in Liz's fully blacked-out converted garage. I sit as the medium with Liz as sitter and we are sometimes joined by other guest sitters.

We treat each sitting as an experiment with no expectations from us and ask our Spirit Team to work with us in the most efficient way to produce evidential mediumship to help us understand ourselves and the bigger picture.

Each sitting is recorded, I transcribe the recording verbatim and include in the final report of the transcript any additional unrecorded experiences that Liz and myself remembered from the sitting.

I publish these reports to give people the opportunity to read or listen to the communications and hopefully increase their own understandings.

I welcome any comments or questions and my contact email is nickp7871@gmail.com

It's up to the reader to make up their own mind as to the source of the communications and phenomena reported and hopefully be inspired to set up a development circle to get their own experiences...


...Nick Pettitt


2nd sitting 04/06/2012

We are now going to sit each Monday and had our second sitting on 04/06/2012.


We put blankets over the windows and sat in red light.

During a chat before sitting we talked about Tom Campbell’s ‘My Big TOE’ books. This may well have influenced some of the communications either by attracting spirits with similar interests or it could have been me subconsciously interfering with the communication.

Liz opened with a prayer and put the music on which this time we had her end of the room so she could turn it up and down. She decided not to verbally acknowledge what she was seeing this week so as not to disturb me.

I felt spirit moving in close and my arms were being moved. I had an intense pressure on my fore head and also the back of my neck.
After about 10 minutes the first communicator came through with a few hellos and talked about the energies being good. He said he’d been before but didn’t give a name. Another communicator followed him saying he’d linked to the first communicator’s vibration which had helped him come through. He gave the name Dave and said he’d been with the group since the beginning but this was the first time he’d spoken. Then Desmond popped in for a few words before fading out…


10 minutes later after I’d felt a lot of face manipulation particularly around the mouth another communicator came through. He felt a lot stronger to me and talked about time and distance before closing the sitting. He gave the name Peter and Liz thought it was probably the same person that had come through at the beginning…


I came back shortly after this and Liz closed with a prayer.


Report from Liz...

I felt some very happy and benign presences around me during the afternoon, and later at the venue. Before Nick arrived I sensed (visually) three presences around his chair. At the previous sitting I was aware of three presences. 

After Nick arrived, and started sitting, I felt a lot of energy in the atmosphere, and swirling around Nick's chair and head. It seemed, as last time, that very plastic changes were taking place with Nick's face and mouth. I noticed quite solid shadows and what seemed to be a dark mass in front of Nick's face and upper torso as we were sitting, but I couldn't be sure that this wasn't a trick of the shadows cast by the red light and changes in my eye chemistry in adjusting to the light! 

The communication that transpired was very fluent and coherent. I wondered whether the metaphysical discussion we had been having before the session may have influenced the level of the communication. 

The communication from an entity who gave his name as Peter, seemed very positive and predicted good future information transmission and increasing our understanding of how it is 'on the other side'. I was very happy that Peter (if it was Peter who came through at the  beginning as well as the end) started off by observing the presence of love, and asking us to feel the love from the presences in the room, and also ended by sending us love. 

At one point in the sitting, my arm was raised up with my hand extended to a horizontal position, and maintained like that. It did not feel like a voluntary movement and was completely comfortable.