May 2012 saw the first sitting of a new mediumship development circle in Eastbourne, East Sussex.

We sit in Liz's fully blacked-out converted garage. I sit as the medium with Liz as sitter and we are sometimes joined by other guest sitters.

We treat each sitting as an experiment with no expectations from us and ask our Spirit Team to work with us in the most efficient way to produce evidential mediumship to help us understand ourselves and the bigger picture.

Each sitting is recorded, I transcribe the recording verbatim and include in the final report of the transcript any additional unrecorded experiences that Liz and myself remembered from the sitting.

I publish these reports to give people the opportunity to read or listen to the communications and hopefully increase their own understandings.

I welcome any comments or questions and my contact email is nickp7871@gmail.com

It's up to the reader to make up their own mind as to the source of the communications and phenomena reported and hopefully be inspired to set up a development circle to get their own experiences...


...Nick Pettitt


3rd Sitting 11/06/2012


This week 11/06/2012 we changed our start time to 8.30. Liz had already put the up blankets over the windows when I got there and I put the red light in front of me and next to Liz with a small upturned table around it blocking any direct light onto me and a cushion on the side blocking the light off Liz. This allowed the red light to shine onto the white wall behind it and reflect into the room.

I put the recorder on 10 minutes before we started. On the playback there’s an interesting noise like something scraping across the mike that happened just over a minute after I put it on. We were both seated talking quietly when it happened…


We used a different CD this week lasting 75 minutes with a mixture of slow and upbeat tunes.
We decided I would come back on my own or if Liz felt I should come back sooner she would call me back and we thought it would be better if Liz spoke out when she saw or felt anything.

Before we started I could feel pressure on my forehead and right ear.
Liz could see shimmering energy like a heat haze the size of a person to my left and was aware of three energies with me.

Liz opened with a prayer and put the music on.

After about five minutes Liz was seeing a dark shape to my left about the size of my head and then she saw one to my right.
I started making a few lip-smacking/gurgling noises and a few words but they didn’t make any sense.
Liz saw a lot of energy around my face and said my mouth was changing shape.
Then she saw another face over mine.

In this next clip the words are starting to become more understandable and the communicator talks about coming through a doorway into the circle of light. Liz asks a few questions about his life on earth and the communicator seemed to fade in and out possibly due to my awareness coming forward at times. Just as she asks her last question on this clip the communicator withdrew…


Peter spoke briefly just giving his name then Liz saw the face changing.

I remember getting the feeling of Joan (Mercury Circle Medium) around and at the same time Liz said she saw someone with longish neck length hair. She said afterwards she thought it was a woman’s face.

Liz was now seeing lots of different faces.

Another communicator came through followed by another strong communicator. I could feel something in my throat and it was making me cough!!! The words were not understandable; they seemed to be experimenting with the voice…


I was then getting the feeling that Freddie was about and then Liz commented that she was seeing a younger face with a moustache!!! The idea to me of Freddie could possibly have been because one of his tunes was playing. Liz is not familiar with ‘Queen’ music so wouldn’t have made that connection.

50 minutes after the start, Desmond came through to close and thanked Liz. He said a variety of people had been through this evening, not all understandable but it was good for them to get through and experience physical existence. In time they will become more fluent…


There are some thumping noises in the last clip but I think that’s probably me moving my chair.

I came back after Desmond withdrew feeling fine but when Liz asked me how I was my words were a bit slurred and it took a few more minutes for them to totally withdraw.

Liz did the closing prayer and we did a short breathing exercise which got me properly back.

It was another enjoyable sit, probably the longest I’ve sat for so far. I’m still aware throughout which has its advantages and disadvantages. It’s great to be aware of the different energies I feel all over my body, mainly on the head and face and it’s interesting to feel ‘stuff’ building up in my throat, even if it does tickle and make me cough. I hear the words coming out of my mouth and sometimes know they’re not coming from me but at times I think I add to the communication especially when a question has been asked which arouses my own curiosity.

I remember asking Syann's guide Clyde last year about my own development and whether I would be taken completely out of it and he said it would be a slow process, as I need to become familiar with the sensations I feel and if they took me out of it too quickly it could cause panic.