May 2012 saw the first sitting of a new mediumship development circle in Eastbourne, East Sussex.

We sit in Liz's fully blacked-out converted garage. I sit as the medium with Liz as sitter and we are sometimes joined by other guest sitters.

We treat each sitting as an experiment with no expectations from us and ask our Spirit Team to work with us in the most efficient way to produce evidential mediumship to help us understand ourselves and the bigger picture.

Each sitting is recorded, I transcribe the recording verbatim and include in the final report of the transcript any additional unrecorded experiences that Liz and myself remembered from the sitting.

I publish these reports to give people the opportunity to read or listen to the communications and hopefully increase their own understandings.

I welcome any comments or questions and my contact email is nickp7871@gmail.com

It's up to the reader to make up their own mind as to the source of the communications and phenomena reported and hopefully be inspired to set up a development circle to get their own experiences...


...Nick Pettitt


29th Sitting 10/12/2012


Dan was back with us this week and sat with Liz at the far end of the room.
The extra chairs were left in the room and as usual the MLC trumpet was placed about four feet in front of the closed cabinet.

Liz gave the opening prayer at 8.30pm, turned out the red light and put the music on.

After about ten minutes there were a few noises from the cabinet.

‘Hello, hello, how are you… all in room… we are here all here…’


Liz reported seeing areas of white blobbiness on the floor either side of the trumpet.
She also saw forms moving around in the room.

Dan could sense a light behind him.
Both could see flickering patches around the room and they were both feeling cold.

Liz saw blue streaks in the middle of the room.
Then she had a static electricity feeling in her hair to the left.

They were both feeling colder.
Dan saw shafts of light.
Liz could see blobs of light and they both commented that a lot of visual phenomena was happening in the room.

Then they both said it had suddenly got darker.
Liz had a strange sensation of a bridge going from one side of the room to the other.

About 50 minutes after the first few noises in the cabinet had finished a quiet voice was heard.
It wasn’t coherent at first then a few words were spoken…

‘Time is of your side, a necessary ingredient for you… you are constantly with time, all time, you need your time to put a perspective on your life. You need time to gauge one event to another, each time continues in your life, as you grow older time continues. It has the illusion that you are getting older yet time does not exist for us. We do not need time, we have no need for time. We see how it works for you and you will see for yourself how each piece of time follows each proceeding piece. It is a necessary part of your experience. In your life now you cannot perceive a life without time, it is necessary for you…’

Another communicator came through…

‘Edith… Edith here, yes’

Liz… ‘Do we know you Edith?’

‘I have always been here but I don’t think I have spoken in this way… in quite this way before’

Liz/Dan… ‘Welcome’

Another communicator… ‘Can you hear me?’

Liz/Dan… ‘Yes we can hear you’

‘Ah, good I do hope I can be heard’

The communicator then faded out.


As the second to last tune played Liz reminded the spirit team that it was time to start drawing back.

I felt fully back as the last tune ended.
Dan also felt fine and hadn’t ‘gone off’ this week.

After checking we were both okay Liz did the closing prayer.

I didn’t feel that I had dropped into trance this week but remembered nearly going off a couple of times then coming back with a jump.
I could also recall ‘seeing’ a box of files and papers?

It didn’t seem to me like 50 minutes between the two communications.

A lot of what was said at the end I heard before it was said and when it was being said though me I had the feeling it was just mixed up words coming out and was surprised that it kind of made sense when I heard the recording.

Also while listening to the recording I thought Edith had spoken some time ago but after a quick check through the archives I found it was Enid who had spoken before...