May 2012 saw the first sitting of a new mediumship development circle in Eastbourne, East Sussex.

We sit in Liz's fully blacked-out converted garage. I sit as the medium with Liz as sitter and we are sometimes joined by other guest sitters.

We treat each sitting as an experiment with no expectations from us and ask our Spirit Team to work with us in the most efficient way to produce evidential mediumship to help us understand ourselves and the bigger picture.

Each sitting is recorded, I transcribe the recording verbatim and include in the final report of the transcript any additional unrecorded experiences that Liz and myself remembered from the sitting.

I publish these reports to give people the opportunity to read or listen to the communications and hopefully increase their own understandings.

I welcome any comments or questions and my contact email is nickp7871@gmail.com

It's up to the reader to make up their own mind as to the source of the communications and phenomena reported and hopefully be inspired to set up a development circle to get their own experiences...


...Nick Pettitt


28th Sitting 03/12/2012


It was just Liz and me this week.

We normally take all the unused seats out of the room but Liz felt it would be better to leave some in as she somehow felt she’d feel a little less ‘on her own’ that way.
I could see no reason why not so we did and if any of our spirit friends wished to use them they were more than welcome!!!

Liz opened with a prayer at 8.30pm and I was feeling quite light headed as she said it.

Five minutes later there were noises from the cabinet and the familiar… ‘All in here’ and ‘all in the room’ …etc.


For the next hour there was no noise at all from the cabinet apart from the odd cough.

Liz had a strong impression of a white wolf.

Liz then began to get quite a light show.
She reported seeing swirling lights making a marble effect in the room.
She saw torch lights swirling towards the ceiling and said some of them almost dazzled her.
There was a blue ball of light that appeared for a while to the right of the trumpet.
Then a build-up of light in the centre of the room.

Liz saw a few blobby shapes moving around and had a strong feeling of someone to her left.
She became very cold.

The room went very light and misty and she felt there were a lot of people near her. She felt some of them were healers.
Her vision became distorted.

Meanwhile in the cabinet I was drifting in and out of consciousness.
Some things I remember well but I’m sure there were other things happening which I can’t recall.
It almost felt like I was going to sleep but different. I wasn’t at all tired before or after the sitting. There were times when it felt like my body was asleep but my mind still aware. I remained still most of the time whereas usually my arms are moving around.

I was aware of having various experiences or dreams; three of which I remembered well.
They all took place out of the cabinet but still in the room.

The first was just outside the cabinet and my awareness was at ground level next to the trumpet which stands about four feet in front of the cabinet. I perceived the trumpet lying down but don’t remember seeing it fall over.

Next I was near the wall to my left and I noticed what looked to me to be a long row of windows along the top of the wall near the ceiling. Some of the windows were open and remember feeling concerned about this but someone who was with me assured me it was okay. It could well be that what I saw wasn’t windows at all, maybe some sort of portal but because it was something beyond my understanding I saw it as windows.

Then I was in the centre of the room and I saw two people sitting at a table talking to each other. I had the feeling there were more people than that but only saw two. They didn’t take any notice of me being there. It was a very dusty atmosphere and reminded me of a bar in a Western movie.

In all these experiences I was still aware that I was in a séance and knew I was sitting in the cabinet while my awareness was in the room. I didn’t see Liz and didn’t seem to be in the ‘here and now’ as everything I perceived was different to what was physically in the room at the time.
I don’t remember coming out or going back into the cabinet as my memory of each experience started and finished in the room.

At other times my awareness was back in the cabinet and there were also a few ‘blank’ periods.

Just before the last two tunes played there was a communication from the cabinet…

‘Hello, all is well, we worked well today, worked on link, worked on bringing him down. We bring him down and a good result was achieved this evening with boy for he held on to a lower conscious state for a time. He was held for a time in a conscious state, a lower conscious state. He was able to experience part of what we see in the room for he was brought out of cabinet. Piece of consciousness, part of his consciousness was brought out into the room. It enabled him to experience a different perspective on what happens in your room. He saw some subjects which were laid out in front of him for he was able to experience these in a similar way to how we are able to experience your room.
We thank you for your constant patience in coming each week for we hope you have experienced some phenomena tonight. We hope to come more close in future and bring our voices to you to talk about the experiences that we are able to relate to you in this way.
Time now I believe to withdraw slowly but I thank you again for your presence in the room tonight’

Liz… ‘Thank you, I hope it was helpful’

‘Ah yes it always is helpful to us. We look forward to many more opportunities to come close and work with you all thank you’



Liz saw a flash in front of her as the communicator withdrew.
The music had ended and she started to call me back. I replied but didn’t feel completely back.
I couldn’t speak properly and felt very shaky, like I was full of electricity.

Liz put the red light on dimly and did the closing prayer including a closing down exercise by which time I was fully back.

The cabinet had looked very speckly inside when I first started to come back but was now looking more like a white mist either side of me.

At the end Liz said there had been a lot of energy in the room despite there being only the two of us and she’d had the feeling some of Warren’s team had been in the room.

We are currently looking for one or two extra sitters and also one new sitter for the Mercury Star Circle. If you are interested, local to Eastbourne and feel you can add to the development of either circle please let me know…