May 2012 saw the first sitting of a new mediumship development circle in Eastbourne, East Sussex.

We sit in Liz's fully blacked-out converted garage. I sit as the medium with Liz as sitter and we are sometimes joined by other guest sitters.

We treat each sitting as an experiment with no expectations from us and ask our Spirit Team to work with us in the most efficient way to produce evidential mediumship to help us understand ourselves and the bigger picture.

Each sitting is recorded, I transcribe the recording verbatim and include in the final report of the transcript any additional unrecorded experiences that Liz and myself remembered from the sitting.

I publish these reports to give people the opportunity to read or listen to the communications and hopefully increase their own understandings.

I welcome any comments or questions and my contact email is nickp7871@gmail.com

It's up to the reader to make up their own mind as to the source of the communications and phenomena reported and hopefully be inspired to set up a development circle to get their own experiences...


...Nick Pettitt


99th Sitting 02/06/2014


We sat and set the room up as usual.

Liz opened at 8.30pm put out the red light and turned on the music.

I felt energies build up around me as soon as I sat in the cabinet.
There was a noticeable pressure pushing down on the top of my head.
It seemed to have the effect of taking me more out of it and several times I drifted off into what felt to me like sleep.
Each time I woke I had dreams in my memory which quickly faded away.I can only remember two clearly. In one I was playing with German Shepard dogs and in another I found myself out of the cabinet and standing in the room. It was light and my attention was drawn to a window to my left where I saw a lady walk past outside and turn to look at me. She was dressed in modern day clothes and had a grey fleece or hoodie on.

During the times when I was aware I heard a few noises like a gurgling stomach which were sometimes coming from my stomach but also seemed to be coming from somewhere in front of me.
I assumed at the time it was Liz’s stomach making the noises but after the session she told me it wasn’t and she hadn’t heard any noises either.
Here are a couple of noises that came out on the recording…


About 15 minutes into the sitting Liz started seeing dim lights in the room going past her.
Then some communications started in the cabinet, quiet at first like a humming/slurping and as they got louder Liz turned off the music and welcomed the communication.

At some point just before the communication I remember getting the name ‘Leslie’

‘Hello, hello, hello… How are you?’

Liz… ‘Well thank you’

‘Good, good, good… Happy to be here again’

Liz… ‘Happy to have you here’

‘Look forward to a good evening, all come together… A lady, a lady come and wish to speak…’

Liz… ‘Good… welcome to her’

‘Yes… hello, hello, hello… God, God is here with you all, God is here with you all… Yes, yes, yes… God is in your room, your room, full of the power of God, so, all around is God… I stand at heaven’s door, heaven’s door and all are welcome, just…’

Liz… ‘You’re saying heaven is in this room’

‘Yes, yes, yes…’

Liz… ‘It’s full of light beings; I can feel light beings’

‘It is all available to you, for all you need to do is let go, let go and it will be made available. All is in this room’

Liz… ‘Yes, I understand’

‘Hear us all around, all around, I happy, happy good atmosphere. Welcome, welcome all’

Liz… ‘Welcome to you all’

‘Oh yes, yes I can see, I can see beyond curtain. Yes I can see beyond the curtain all the people lined up… All come, they all come wishing to experience and spread their knowledge. They all wish to know, they wish to let you know what they have experienced. Yes it is a wonderful opportunity to gain the knowledge’

Liz… ‘Yes to share experience’

‘Share yes…’

Liz… ‘Anything that can enlighten the ignorance that surrounds most people at present’

‘I can, I can, I can come now…’

Liz… ‘Hello… Is someone else trying to come through?’

‘Far, far, far away, worlds apart… Take down, take down, to work on the vehicle. The vehicle come down, down slowly, slowly… Hold it; hold it, very good, very good… All good people, we are able, in our own way, each has a, we each have an individual ability which we can access and bring forward’

Liz… ‘You’re doing very well’

‘Each time we come in this way we can set in motion a reaction, a chain reaction, as we immerse ourselves into the thick atmosphere… We have with ourselves our own personality, our own knowledge, our own memory. It is a combination, a learning for us to bring as much of our memory, our understanding into this energy, this thick heavy atmosphere that we, that we are able to immerse ourselves’

Liz… ‘It must be very difficult’

‘It is, it is so interesting, so, we are all interested in this experience. Only those from our side who have this interest will ultimately succeed in bringing forward knowledge, memories in this way. For like you we have to have this spark of interest in this’

Liz… ‘Is this an interest that you’ve carried from your previous life in the physical dimension or is it an interest that you’ve developed since you’ve been in spirit?’

‘Sometimes it is brought from our physical existence if we had a strong link, if we worked as a medium on your side or if we looked into the possibilities, into the philosophies of existence in a way that opened our mind to possibilities of communication, of journeying into other realities. These are the experiences that we can bring, that we brought with us to our side and we kept that interest and wanted to help those who we recognised having a similar interest so we are, those who are able in this way to do it for we have this motivating force behind us. There are many who are content to live a new life and allow this physical existence to drain away slowly for they have other interests. They want to move away from what for them was a dream, a very small part of their total existence so they will draw back and go on to other experiences. We all have our free will and our interests to follow so when we have the opportunity to join in a circle such as this it is taken. We wish to continue until we have exhausted that interest and then we too will move into another direction…’

Liz… ‘It would be wonderful for us if you were able to perfect the communication and the evidence of the reality of continued existence beyond the physical. For us this would be wonderful because as you know so many people are completely blinkered and resistant to any idea of a reality beyond the physical… and this causes a lot of pain’

‘Yes we understand and we sense the enthusiasm to spread this work to those who do not have your understanding but this you have to understand is such a slow process but it is expanding out into your world. There are so many ways that will spark the interest to those who at this time do not feel they need to know. They have their earthly interests to keep them occupied which is not a bad thing but as they, as they expand their own interest whether it be of an earthly nature or a spiritual nature this will expand, they will, they will think, something will make them think, we are able to spark their interest but it has to come from them, something they see, something they feel of an earthly nature will spark them into thinking that there is more. They do not necessarily have to be dragged into a séance condition to experience what is beyond their earthly conditions for there are answers all around on your earth but once that spark of interest has been ignited and they look into spiritual matters they will of their own, their own interest will make them look into communication, answers and they will of their own, their own interest will guide them to places such as this. They will look to books, they will look on their computers, there are, there is a growing data base of opportunities that will suit them. It may not be that they will automatically be looking towards the physical séance conditions; they will look to lighter interests but of a spiritual nature and this for them is the first step. So do not worry too much about those who do not understand for there are many opportunities for them’

Liz… ‘Yes I guess we’re just establishing the ground work, a science of evidential contact which will be there for those when and where they want to find it’

‘Exactly… We are building a foundation which will when a sufficient interest has occurred this foundation will be available for all of those who wish to take that step further and learn. Learn for themselves, gain that knowledge which we can provide, which you can provide’

Liz… ‘That’s wonderful, yes we’re very patient so it’s good to have the reinforcement of where our direction is going to keep us plodding along the path’

‘Yes keep sitting in this way and you are building a foundation for others to benefit, to spread out. There are many who are also working in this way and all are connected, a network of circles throughout your universe’

Liz… ‘Is it beneficial to visit other circles or is it better for us just to develop, to sit as we are and to focus on our own circle?’

‘Wait for the opportunity; do not rush into other circles. Look, look for that calling. When you feel you have an opportunity before you and it feels right for you at this time then you can benefit from it. There are benefits in sitting in another circle but allow that opportunity to be presented to you. Do not go looking for other circles. You will know when the time is right and you will feel, you will feel when the time is right’

Liz… ‘Okay, thank you’

‘Yes everything is in place and everything has the time when it will be energised and brought forward so let that come to you…’

Liz… ‘Thank you, thank you friend’

The communicator withdrew and Liz put the music back on…


From my perspective I noticed a very sudden change in energy around me as the communicator withdrew. It was like one second I was surrounded by strong buzzing energy and the next second it was gone leaving a feeling of emptiness.

I now felt very hot in the cabinet.

A few seconds later Liz reported feeling hot in the room.

Later Liz reported a cold breeze around her legs and then she saw streaks going down in the room like a golden curtain.

For the last hour of the session there were no more attempts at communication.
I remember getting the name ‘Daisy’ and felt it was a young girl who wanted to communicate but that didn’t happen.

I continued to drift in and out of awareness and was kept very still with my arms resting on the chair arms.
At one point towards the end of the session my arms felt uncomfortable and numb. I moved them so that my hands were resting on my stomach but that made me feel sick. Fortunately I wasn’t actually sick and I moved my arms back onto the arms of the chair but learnt an important lesson not to move unless spirit move me under control as you never know what is happening with the energies in the cabinet.

Soon after this the CD started jumping and as it had nearly reached the end Liz decided to end the session and ask the team to draw back unless they had any more to say.

The session had lasted one hour and 45 minutes this week.
I was back with it and now felt fine.

Liz did the closing prayer, sent out healing and did our closing down exercise.

We now look forward to next week which will be our 100th sitting…