May 2012 saw the first sitting of a new mediumship development circle in Eastbourne, East Sussex.

We sit in Liz's fully blacked-out converted garage. I sit as the medium with Liz as sitter and we are sometimes joined by other guest sitters.

We treat each sitting as an experiment with no expectations from us and ask our Spirit Team to work with us in the most efficient way to produce evidential mediumship to help us understand ourselves and the bigger picture.

Each sitting is recorded, I transcribe the recording verbatim and include in the final report of the transcript any additional unrecorded experiences that Liz and myself remembered from the sitting.

I publish these reports to give people the opportunity to read or listen to the communications and hopefully increase their own understandings.

I welcome any comments or questions and my contact email is nickp7871@gmail.com

It's up to the reader to make up their own mind as to the source of the communications and phenomena reported and hopefully be inspired to set up a development circle to get their own experiences...


...Nick Pettitt


84th Sitting 17/02/2014


Last week 10/02/2014 Liz received some communication which included…

 ‘…look for a key, a symbol of a key. It will come in a dream… you will find that you will come across this symbol of a key. It will fit into another part of your puzzle. It will become apparent to you that it is a missing link. A missing link to the overall puzzle, just look out for this’

The following morning she woke up remembering a dream, here's her report…


The information from our sitting last Monday stated that I would receive, via my dreams, a symbolic key, which would provide another part of the puzzle, and another link in the knowledge picture we were being shown.

I awoke early the following morning with a fragment of a dream in which I was being shown a bus card with my father's photo on it, (as a younger man) and a bar code. I realised, whilst still in the dream, that my father, being dead, this was significant. I also realised the anomalous nature of being shown a bus card with a bar code on it, as the cards contain a circular metal chip, and not a bar code like supermarket products. This highlighted the significance of this image, and I became aware that this barcode was a symbolic key. The fact that the barcode was connected with a discarnate entity also seemed significant and seemed to indicate a connection with survival. I did not become lucid, however, and awoke at this point.

Later that morning I boarded a bus, after getting wet and cold in the rain, and was fumbling around with my mobile phone wallet to extricate my bus card for the bus conductor to scan. It took me a while to locate the card, which was hidden amongst many other loyalty cards and bank cards and other paraphernalia of identification. The bus conductor was a bit impatient, but waited until I had scanned my card. Then he said, very slowly and clearly, as if talking to a child… 'That's right. Now put it back in the wallet. Put the wallet on the screen. No, with the card in it. Just do what I say’ I wasn't sure what he was getting at. Then I suddenly twigged, he was showing me that I didn't need to take the card out of the wallet. I could scan it through all the thick layers of padding and other cards. It scanned easily and was recognised. I had learnt something new. The fact that he was so pedantic and slightly condescending, as though dealing with a very old lady, (which I am not quite yet) highlighted the incident.

I realised after this incident that this connected very much with my dream. It was as if it was reinforcing the remembrance, and the significance of the bar-code. It said to me that I did not need to extricate my bus identity card from all the other personal information and padding of my mobile phone wallet. It could be read clearly, and communicate clearly with the bus driver's console, whilst still in its padded container. This seemed like an analogy for the layers of flesh and personality through which we try to communicate with the metaphorical bus-driver, or the spiritual self that drives our lives. I had been thinking that I need to leave my body, to extricate my spirit, in order to get a clear communication and learn about the spirit world. But maybe I don't. It seems as if this key I received may be giving me a clue as to the soft and permeable nature of personality and incarnation, and how it does not get in the way of true communication with our spiritual drivers. At least, that is how I interpret this at present. I had been attempting out of body states, and lucid dreaming recently, without very much success.

As for this being evidential of spirit communication, I think this is still uncertain. This is because I could have been influenced in a semi-hypnotic trance state during our sitting, by the words coming from the medium, so that my subconscious or superconscious fulfilled the promise, and provided me with a key that I could remember. The incident with the bus driver, even though it was so close to the key being received, could still be circumstantial and coincidental. From a strictly scientific point of view, one would need a number of such closely matched coincidences in order to suggest some agency of spirit intervention, or spirit alert. And we still do not know enough about the workings of our own consciousness and its interaction with the physical world to rule out the intervention of our own 'higher' spiritual consciousness in this, rather than the spiritual consciousness of another discarnate entity. However, the distinction between my own spiritual consciousness and the spiritual consciousness of other discarnate entities is still unclear. We do not really know how things really stand, and whether we exist as a group consciousness at a more refined spiritual level, and the individual soul is merely an organ, much like a cell, transmitting and communicating with this larger entity that comprises many others including the bus conductor!!!

Anyway, the benefit to me of such a lesson is to lessen my attachment to some ideas I have had about spirit, passed on through the literature of mediumistic circles etc. It has opened my inner eyes to other possibilities. This, in fact, is very much what the communication from that last sitting suggested was necessary. So perhaps we are being nudged towards seeing things in a different and possibly truer way!


And on now to this week’s sitting…

We set everything up as usual.

Liz did the opening prayer at 8.30pm, turned off the red light and started the music CD.

About ten minutes after the start Liz reported a strong feeling round her face of an entity coming in close.

After another five minutes a few soft tutting/whispering noises started from the cabinet.
They got louder and Liz muted the music and welcomed the communication.
It sounded like they were tuning in and stabilizing at first…

‘Hello, hello, hello… Come falling, all look around, land all around the room, all work together, yes we are close; it is always a pleasure to come into your atmosphere. We look forward each time to draw closer, each time closer we come as one, each of us join hands and come as one. We all come into your room, reach out into our worlds from your world connect, connect we all connected in this way. We come and look around, look around, we look around, we see you, we see the energy that you create, we know where we are heading. We come close and we mix with your energies so it forms a joint energy between the two, the two dimensions so we provide…’

Liz… ‘Is there sufficient energy from us?’

(It sounds like a communicator change after the first few words)

‘It is sufficient for… It is sufficient at this time for what we do, we believe in the future there will be additional members of your group who will provide a stronger energy, a stronger combined energy which we will be able to utilize in the production of phenomena’

Liz… ‘Will you be able to direct people towards us?’

‘We are already working on people around this area who we… We have to look at each person before we can guide them towards your place. We do not wish to introduce the wrong mix of energy; we look for the passion within each person to be a part of a circle of this type. We realise that it is a rare occurrence in your world for these type of circles to meet so it takes a special type of person to commit themselves to a weekly sitting in this way. They need to have something to drive them, something to spark their interest in this type of mediumship, this type of communication, it will, we need to direct them to see, to feel something which arouses their curiosity into this form of mediumship. It maybe that there are people who already are searching for answers, they may not have stumbled across the subject of physical mediumship. This is our work, we are able to guide these people to see in whatever way they will see the possibilities of increased knowledge through the medium of physical mediumship. This is what we work on, so in answer to your question at this time the two of you are creating more than enough energy for us to work on but do not worry, do not try to introduce your own people, we will find them. You will know when the right person is ready, is ready to join your circle’

Liz… ‘Okay, thank you, that’s a relief’

‘All is in place already; you are doing all that we require at this time. We can see, we can see a little further than you into the future. We see the way that the wheels are turning; the direction that your thoughts are leading you and this will help us to find those people who will fit into your circle. So just keep going as you are, if you feel inspired to do anything, any extra things you find yourself wanting to do then just do that, just allow yourself to open up to all possibilities, try not to restrict yourself, try not to look into other circles who do this work, each circle is unique, each circle is able to blossom, to flower into a larger, a larger circle. Not in the size of those people sitting but in the way you reach out. You will reach out further the more you open your mind to the possibilities you have. You have a wonderful place here to develop and we will use this place to the best of our ability and you in turn will be inspired to open your mind, reach out to us in the most beneficial way to allow us to mingle with you in our way and bring forth information, evidence, the things that you desire we can build within this space’    

Liz… ‘That’s good, that’s wonderful news thank you’

Liz put the music back up…


Liz felt something stroking her left hand, she said it felt a bit like a pencil brushing against it.

During the American/Indian tunes Liz got the impression of animals in the room and saw a bird and a squirrel.

Noises started from the cabinet and Liz muted the music…

Liz welcomed the communicator who seemed to be tuning in/stabilizing.

‘George, George, George… Yes, yes, it is George… How do you do… Your world is all confused, your world is so confused, it is a struggle to get our way into…’

Liz… ‘You’re doing well George, keep coming through…’

‘Take it, take it, take it one step at a time… Well, well… Time, time, time… The time that I was here, the time that I was here there was no, there was not the confusion that I feel now…’

Liz… ‘Less confusion?’

‘…less confusion, no confusion, I did not feel, I did not feel the way I feel now. I think that a lot of technology is used now which I find a difficulty to comprehend. It is a different way of living but I suppose this is the way forward for you on your side. When I worked on your side I didn’t have this constant barrage of energies on myself when I sat, when I sat on your side’

Liz… ‘How long ago was that George?’

‘I think it was around… one hundred years of your time has elapsed since the time when I sat on your side. I sat, I sat in the same way as this boy here, I used to sit’

Liz… ‘Oh right, you had a circle, you were a medium?’

‘That was what they called me, a medium, a physical medium. I had a good home circle which I used to develop my gift much in the same way as you do now. We did not have this atmosphere quite the same we… I do not think it is interfering, it is more a case of, it is different to me, I cannot quite get used to it. I’m trying to get a feeling for your side now; it is a slow process for me to immerse myself into the aura of your energy. The outside energy I’m talking about which can impede, interfere, encroach on your atmosphere. The atmosphere of the room is just right; I feel at home, I feel at home in this room, it feels good to me’

Liz… ‘That’s good, I’m glad George, there are lots of waves and vibrations, different frequencies of energy, radio waves and microwaves’

‘Yes, yes I have a small understanding what has occurred on your side, the technology, we had the beginnings I suppose when I was, when I was working on your side, we had the beginnings of these things but we had no idea that it would develop into such an important part of your lives but I suppose like all these things it is a progression, it makes your life easier. Maybe to me I feel that making life easier is not of benefit it is a…’

Liz… ‘A diversion…’

‘…yes and it stops you using your brain, your mind, you become more…’

Liz… ‘Passive…’

‘…yes, yes and you do not look into every aspect of your life in quite the same way. It becomes a tool that you use, that you rely on. You rely on these gadgets, these instruments which ease your living but at the same time you are able to reach out, communicate with a wider world, the whole world has become smaller in the way that you can communicate. If something happens it does not take a vast amount of time for that thing to reach the consciousness of all people around your world. You can push a few buttons, turn on your computers and ignite your buttons, allow your screen to light up in your room and in the rooms of those people around your world connecting yourselves as one’

Liz… ‘Yes, but I guess it’s depending on technology to do that for us rather than extending our minds so that we can have that awareness without machines’

‘It would be… would it not be wonderful if you could all develop a telepathic link with each other. I do not feel that this is something that is going to happen soon but it will one day when you all learn to look into the greater world that surrounds this world then you will begin to develop a more closer link with minds of the people you inhabit the world with. You will all join as one, much as your technology has joined you will join yourselves with your minds, this will build and create a higher vibration throughout your world, you will reach closer to our world’

Liz… ‘How long ahead do you think this will this be, can you tell?’

‘This is a very good question and even we do not know when it will happen but each circle like this is helping, it is spreading the word. More people are becoming interested, various forms of communication… Again the technology can be used in this way. Some people will use instruments to allow our voices to be heard. This will connect them to our worlds in a way that interests them. It is very important that you all have the interest to do this. There are so many things going on in your world that will take up your time. It takes a huge effort now to stop and think, allow yourself, quieten your mind, allow that information to come through. Everybody is so busy now. This is another obstacle which needs to be taken care of’

Liz… ‘George, are you able to tell us whether using our fluxgate magnetometer, whether spirit is able to affect changes in the local geomagnetic field so that we can see the effects of spirit working? Do you know whether we can get physical evidence from changes in the geomagnetic field, the local field on the earth?’

‘Some of the team are working on this, it has aroused their interest. Some of the team were involved in this sort of, these instruments themselves but it will take a time’

Liz… ‘Okay, will they let us know, at the moment we have the instrument above us’

‘It will become obvious to you when something is happening, when we are able to affect the instrument’

Liz… ‘We’re wondering whether we should have the instrument in this room rather than in the room above’

‘We feel at this time to keep it where it is. We still have a lot of balancing of energies within this room. We need the centre of the room to remain clear, clear of any form of electrical current, as it is, we wish you to keep all of your electrical wires around the outside of your room as you are, do not attempt to put anything into the centre of the room, this is our focus of working and any interruption of that would cause upset at this stage. That is not to say that in the future when we have stabilized and built a strong foundation in this room for our energy then maybe we will be able to bring instruments in to the room’

Liz… ‘Okay George, thank you for that feedback, that’s useful’

Liz turned up the music but found the CD had finished.

The closing communicator came through…

‘Yes once again we have overrun our music, we feel soon will be the time when we will extend our period with you. We wish for now to keep it the same but you will experience occasionally our overrunning. This is nothing for you to worry about, allow us to speak when we come through we need to pick the correct time when we have all of our energy in place. So we say thank you once again, thank you for sitting in this way and we look forward to meeting and mingling with you soon. Take a piece of our love, take it out into your world, spread it amongst those who you meet as always, thank you’

Liz… ‘Thank you friend and our love and blessings with you’


I came back quite quickly this week, feeling fine.

Liz did the closing prayer, sent out healing and did our closing down exercise.

There seemed to have been a lot of activity in the cabinet this week.

Between the two communications I’d felt like something was attached to my right ear, going round the outside of it a pulling down as if it was something heavy. I also felt that whatever it was ran down below my ear, round my chin and to the front of my throat. This feeling lasted about 10-15 minutes.

I also sensed a lot of children were in the room and I got a message from a little girl that they had come with Mary who was looking after them. She also said she was going to make herself know to Liz during one of her Rainbow Bridge exercises. I had the feeling she was going to communicate this and other things through me to Liz but that didn’t happen.

I found the ‘George’ communicator interesting. He seemed to communicate very easily and naturally once he’d settled in and my impression was it was just him coming through whereas often it feels like a group of entities at the same time. We had a George come through a few weeks back who at that time suggested he knew Liz and that she should know him but my feeling is that this George is another personality. The fact that he’s said he was a physical medium one hundred years ago has aroused my curiosity and whether he was well known or one of the many unknowns from that time remains to be seen. Whoever he is he’s a very welcome member of the team…