May 2012 saw the first sitting of a new mediumship development circle in Eastbourne, East Sussex.

We sit in Liz's fully blacked-out converted garage. I sit as the medium with Liz as sitter and we are sometimes joined by other guest sitters.

We treat each sitting as an experiment with no expectations from us and ask our Spirit Team to work with us in the most efficient way to produce evidential mediumship to help us understand ourselves and the bigger picture.

Each sitting is recorded, I transcribe the recording verbatim and include in the final report of the transcript any additional unrecorded experiences that Liz and myself remembered from the sitting.

I publish these reports to give people the opportunity to read or listen to the communications and hopefully increase their own understandings.

I welcome any comments or questions and my contact email is nickp7871@gmail.com

It's up to the reader to make up their own mind as to the source of the communications and phenomena reported and hopefully be inspired to set up a development circle to get their own experiences...


...Nick Pettitt


52nd Sitting 28/06/2013

I couldn’t make Monday this week so we sat on Friday.

During the week I’d been getting a few things which I think could be connected to the Mercury Light Circle.

On Tuesday during a meditation I had an image of a blue planet on a square background. Similar to the image on the Mercury Circle home page but it was blue.
Then on Friday morning when I woke I had a memory of a dream and the words ‘Blue Star’ in my head.
I asked Liz about this but it didn’t ring any bells with her.

We set the room up as normal again this week and Liz opened in prayer at 8.30pm, turned on the music and put out the red light.

After six minutes Liz was seeing what she described as blue interlocking bubbles all over the room.
Then the room went uniformly dark apart from the trumpet luminosity which she could see clearly.
She then saw a kind of white smoke going up to the ceiling from the trumpet.
This filled the room producing swirling patterns and became more coloured looking like marble or the effect of oil in a puddle.

About 15 minutes later Liz was seeing movement, distortions and interference patterns in the room.
She felt a tickle on her nose.

Ten minutes after this there were voice noises from the cabinet.
Different voices were producing mainly incoherent sounds. It felt to me like at least three entities were with me including Oswald who has spoken before…

‘We are all here’

Liz… ‘You’ll have to try one at a time!!!’

‘It all come together and we all enjoy come through in this way so good for us to experiment in this way. It take a time for us to develop ourselves strong enough to engage conversation with you’

Liz… ‘Ah, that’s really good, so glad you’re able to come through again’

The communicator withdrew and Liz turned up the music.


The penultimate tune played and Liz reminded the team time was drawing close for them to step back.

I felt fully back with it by the time the last tune had finished.
Liz checked I was okay before giving the closing prayer.


I had remained aware throughout the sitting this week. When I first entered the cabinet I didn’t feel any spirit activity but it quickly built up as Liz was saying the opening prayer. My arms and head were being moved and my face manipulated for most of the sitting.
The energy felt consistent throughout but stronger when the communication came through.
Just before the communication started I felt a fuzzy feeling on my right leg which slowly engulfed me making me feel more detached from my body but my mind was still aware.
I felt very hot after the communication.

During the latter half of the sit I was receiving thoughts/ideas which I thought might later become part of a communication through me which has happened before but that didn’t happen this week.

What I remember receiving was something like…

‘It’s good to realise we don’t know everything. We are given pieces of a jig-saw puzzle as we evolve our spirituality but we cannot see the whole picture and are only given part of the puzzle. There are many different puzzles each representing a different picture of reality’

It had seemed quite light in the cabinet especially at the start and I had noticed a few flashes to my right towards the end.
I was also aware of a person standing in front of me at the end with robes and hood that I associated with healing. I tried to get a look at the face but just saw a white beard and bushy moustache.


********************************************************************************

The Mercury Star Circle has now disbanded and a new circle has been formed which sits in Haywards Heath. They are working with new energies which Syann believes are detrimental to the development of the Mercury Light Circle so both Liz and I have stopped sitting with her.

Syann has asked that all her reports, archives and updates are to be kept private for now so they have been removed from this website.

It's been a great two years helping Syann with her mediumship development and we wish her all the best with her future developments...