May 2012 saw the first sitting of a new mediumship development circle in Eastbourne, East Sussex.

We sit in Liz's fully blacked-out converted garage. I sit as the medium with Liz as sitter and we are sometimes joined by other guest sitters.

We treat each sitting as an experiment with no expectations from us and ask our Spirit Team to work with us in the most efficient way to produce evidential mediumship to help us understand ourselves and the bigger picture.

Each sitting is recorded, I transcribe the recording verbatim and include in the final report of the transcript any additional unrecorded experiences that Liz and myself remembered from the sitting.

I publish these reports to give people the opportunity to read or listen to the communications and hopefully increase their own understandings.

I welcome any comments or questions and my contact email is nickp7871@gmail.com

It's up to the reader to make up their own mind as to the source of the communications and phenomena reported and hopefully be inspired to set up a development circle to get their own experiences...


...Nick Pettitt


44th Sitting 22/04/2013


We sat in the same way as we had last week.

I was feeling fine before the séance but started getting light headed as we went downstairs to the garage. Then a bit more light headed when we went in the garage and very wobbly when I sat in the cabinet.
I also developed a tickly cough and hiccups as Liz gave the opening prayer at 8.30pm.
She put the music on and turned out the light.

After about two minutes Liz reported seeing a lot of red light in the room followed by light shapes moving around the room.
I was also experiencing a pinkish light behind my closed eyes at the same time.

I lost my awareness for a while then came back with a feeling I was attached to something in the room.
At the same time I heard Liz saying she could see a definite flickering light moving around in the centre of the room.  

Shortly after this I lost my awareness again.

Liz was seeing dense shapes moving around.
She kept the music on quite loud and sung along most of the time.

When the two Native American tunes played Liz felt her Indian friends with her again but not as strong as last week.
She saw one she didn’t recognise who had bones on his chest, slick black hair and no feathers.
She also felt she was being overshadowed with the eyes and beak of a bird.
She felt a few light touches on her head and feet and coldness around her head.

Later Liz saw thick swirling energies in the room which made her feel giddy.
She nearly went off but stayed with it.
She noticed dim Tinkerbell type lights in the room and felt spirit were trying to show themselves somehow.

I came back thinking it was still the early part of the séance but then realised one of the last tunes was playing.
Just after I came back I heard Liz saying the room had gone very dark and cold.
I felt like I was fully back and had to move a little as my arms, legs and neck were feeling very stiff.
I must have been out of it for nearly an hour.
Liz hadn’t heard any noises from the cabinet.
I had no memories of dreams this week.
I was feeling quite warm when I came back but then felt cold.
My tickly cough came back and my nose was running.

After the last tune ended Liz checked I was okay.
I asked her to put the red light on and she did the closing prayer.

At the end I had a bit of a headache but that soon went after a cuppa and two cakes…



…a note from Daisy

Just to add that when I sent energies for your sitting on Monday night I was sending love and light into the dome and it was the colour pink - in Pranic Healing this means love also as what Freddie mentioned in one of our sittings with Joan at the Spirit Lodge many eons ago. He mentioned I was surrounded with the colour pink as there was lots of love around me and that time I had my mom, my brother, my sister and brother-in-law staying with me - on holiday....

Nice to know you saw the colour Nick!

Love Daisy