May 2012 saw the first sitting of a new mediumship development circle in Eastbourne, East Sussex.

We sit in Liz's fully blacked-out converted garage. I sit as the medium with Liz as sitter and we are sometimes joined by other guest sitters.

We treat each sitting as an experiment with no expectations from us and ask our Spirit Team to work with us in the most efficient way to produce evidential mediumship to help us understand ourselves and the bigger picture.

Each sitting is recorded, I transcribe the recording verbatim and include in the final report of the transcript any additional unrecorded experiences that Liz and myself remembered from the sitting.

I publish these reports to give people the opportunity to read or listen to the communications and hopefully increase their own understandings.

I welcome any comments or questions and my contact email is nickp7871@gmail.com

It's up to the reader to make up their own mind as to the source of the communications and phenomena reported and hopefully be inspired to set up a development circle to get their own experiences...


...Nick Pettitt


42nd Sitting 01/04/2013


Last week we sat on my birthday, this week it was April fool’s day!!!

Liz and I decided to sit like last week in full blackout unless instructed otherwise from the cabinet.

At 8.30pm Liz opened in prayer before turning on the music and putting out the red light.
She felt there were a lot of people in the room. She saw them as outlines.

Things remained quiet in the cabinet for about 30 minutes then there were a few voice experiments but nothing really coherent came through, just five minutes of development.

Things went quite again for about 20 minutes.

I was mainly aware throughout the sitting this week and had more arm and head movement than normal.
I was aware of myself mumbling quietly and slow breathing.
There was an earthy smell in the cabinet.

I knew another communicator was going to take control as I got a few words in my head which often happens just before a communicator comes through.

When the communicator took control I felt it was me who started the communication with the words I had been given then they took over and I felt myself step back a little but I was still aware of what was being said.
The communicator was strong and made me feel hot.
It was a personal message for Liz and our circles.

Later Liz told me that just before the communication started she had felt a very strong smiling being infolding her in a cloak of feathers making her feel very protected and emotional.
She got the name ‘Hawk Eye’ and picked up a strong visceral smell.

After the communicator withdrew she felt she was being separated from her body into a non-physical reality but still in the room.

She also felt a hand inside her stomach pulling something out.

I came back during the last two tunes and felt fine by the time the last tune ended.
I was still feeling warm but soon cooled down as it was cold in the garage.

Liz put the red light on and gave the closing prayer…