May 2012 saw the first sitting of a new mediumship development circle in Eastbourne, East Sussex.

We sit in Liz's fully blacked-out converted garage. I sit as the medium with Liz as sitter and we are sometimes joined by other guest sitters.

We treat each sitting as an experiment with no expectations from us and ask our Spirit Team to work with us in the most efficient way to produce evidential mediumship to help us understand ourselves and the bigger picture.

Each sitting is recorded, I transcribe the recording verbatim and include in the final report of the transcript any additional unrecorded experiences that Liz and myself remembered from the sitting.

I publish these reports to give people the opportunity to read or listen to the communications and hopefully increase their own understandings.

I welcome any comments or questions and my contact email is nickp7871@gmail.com

It's up to the reader to make up their own mind as to the source of the communications and phenomena reported and hopefully be inspired to set up a development circle to get their own experiences...


...Nick Pettitt


35th Sitting 07/02/2013


This week we sat on Thursday as we had swapped days with the Mercury Star Circle.

Liz had a tickly cough but felt well enough to sit. Dan was still away so it was just Liz and me.

We were planning on turning on the red light again after the forth tune but while Liz was doing the opening prayer the red light went off by its self and later when she tried to turn it on it remained off so we sat in full black-out throughout this week.

After about five minutes there were a few noises from the cabinet.
A few words were said but it was mainly incoherent except for what sounded like…

‘Old boy… come down to you’

Liz welcomed him and we think it’s the same person who spoke through me in the MSC last Monday.


Liz was aware of a few black shapes flitting past her.
She perceived them as black cats.

Then Liz felt like she was in an energy space with lots of figures moving around her.
It felt to her like she was under water or perceiving things in a different reality.

Some more noises and words came from the cabinet.
Again they were not understandable and possibly the same entity…


For the next 50 minutes all was quiet from the cabinet and apart from two loud clicks in the room heard by Liz and picked up on the recorder, there was no noticeable phenomena.  

I had drifted completely out of it. I have a vague memory of some of the tunes playing but mainly my memories were of having dreams. Most faded from my memory when I came back except for one of being just outside the séance room in the area under the stairs. I also remember being given a gold coloured figure of a man in robes about one foot high, and also a piece of material that had various animal drawings on it.
My head had been forward off the seat throughout and my hands had pins and needles from being in the same position.

Liz had felt a familiar presence over shadow her briefly but she stayed with it.

As the last two tunes played Liz reminded the team that it was coming up to time to draw back.
I was back with it by then.

Liz checked I was okay then did the closing prayer.

Before we went upstairs for our tea and cake I checked over the red light which appeared to have a loose connection as it came back on after wiggling the wire.
I’ll get it sorted before our next sitting which will be back to Monday next week.