May 2012 saw the first sitting of a new mediumship development circle in Eastbourne, East Sussex.

We sit in Liz's fully blacked-out converted garage. I sit as the medium with Liz as sitter and we are sometimes joined by other guest sitters.

We treat each sitting as an experiment with no expectations from us and ask our Spirit Team to work with us in the most efficient way to produce evidential mediumship to help us understand ourselves and the bigger picture.

Each sitting is recorded, I transcribe the recording verbatim and include in the final report of the transcript any additional unrecorded experiences that Liz and myself remembered from the sitting.

I publish these reports to give people the opportunity to read or listen to the communications and hopefully increase their own understandings.

I welcome any comments or questions and my contact email is nickp7871@gmail.com

It's up to the reader to make up their own mind as to the source of the communications and phenomena reported and hopefully be inspired to set up a development circle to get their own experiences...


...Nick Pettitt


34th Sitting 28/01/2013


Dan’s away for three weeks now so it was just Liz and me.

Liz sat in the same place and we decided to continue with the red light experiment after the first four tunes.

I’d been feeling quite spaced out since about 7.00pm and then my stomach stated churning when I first sat in the cabinet.

Liz opened at 8.30pm.

After about ten minutes Liz reported seeing dim lights moving around the room.

After another five minutes a few noises started up from the cabinet.
A mixture of incoherent words plus the usual…

‘All here in room… Hello… How are you?’

And then… ‘We work, and we come back later…’


The forth tune ended and Liz put on the red light.

She saw sparks above the cabinet.
Then she saw a three dimensional transparent shape in front of the cabinet with a few white wispy bits.

After about ten minutes of red light a few voice noises came from the cabinet…

‘…Make this tune last for red light… turn off after this tune… thank you’

Liz… ‘Okay’

Liz was now seeing several dark shapes, one scuffling across the floor, one coming out of the cabinet moving to the side. She’d not seen this phenomena before.

‘We are doing different things this evening… would you say phenomena is different this week?’

Liz… ‘Yes…’

Liz turned out the light and a few noises continued in the cabinet.


Liz noticed that the room then became very dark with no noticeable phenomena for the next 40 minutes until the end.

As the last tunes were playing Liz had a vision of someone with a white ‘Fez’ type hat on.

Liz asked the team to draw back and called me back after the last tune.
She then put the red light on and said the closing prayer.

I felt they had been working on taking me deeper this week.
I’d been in and out of it and the time had gone very quick.
I remembered seeing various images but couldn’t now recall what they were except seeing a long dark coloured flower above me which tipped spilling some kind of liquid into my mouth???
I also remembered a cool breeze over my face at some point during the evening.

Liz had noticed an enteric smell in the room at times during the evening.
Her throat had been tickly all day and she could feel something in it affecting her voice.
At one point she felt like she was going to be overshadowed but she resisted going off as she felt she needed to stay with it as the only witness…