May 2012 saw the first sitting of a new mediumship development circle in Eastbourne, East Sussex.

We sit in Liz's fully blacked-out converted garage. I sit as the medium with Liz as sitter and we are sometimes joined by other guest sitters.

We treat each sitting as an experiment with no expectations from us and ask our Spirit Team to work with us in the most efficient way to produce evidential mediumship to help us understand ourselves and the bigger picture.

Each sitting is recorded, I transcribe the recording verbatim and include in the final report of the transcript any additional unrecorded experiences that Liz and myself remembered from the sitting.

I publish these reports to give people the opportunity to read or listen to the communications and hopefully increase their own understandings.

I welcome any comments or questions and my contact email is nickp7871@gmail.com

It's up to the reader to make up their own mind as to the source of the communications and phenomena reported and hopefully be inspired to set up a development circle to get their own experiences...


...Nick Pettitt


36th Sitting 11/02/2013


Liz was still feeling a little unwell this week. She was tired and lacking energy but decided she would sit.
Dan was still away.

I was feeling quite spaced out before sitting this week and had heard a few clicks in the house just after I arrived.

I’d repaired the red light and we decided Liz would put it on again after the forth tune.
As usual Liz sat at the far end of the room and I sat unrestrained in the closed cabinet.

Liz opened in prayer at 8.30pm.

After about 15 minutes a few noises started in the cabinet.

Liz… ‘Hello, welcome’

‘All is well, all is in order. We hold him well. All is normal, good, good, it all take time for us to go towards… it all takes time. We know we can achieve what we have in our mind to. It all come together when we are all in the room together. It all come to… when we are all here…’

Liz… ‘That’s good… I can feel you’

‘We all work on keeping a deeper state for us to work in…’

Voice changed, it was louder but mostly incoherent…

Liz… ‘Is that someone else coming through?’

‘Different energy come through. We all try to come through in our turn so we will come in a different way… It all help with our own experimentation at this stage… just words…’

Liz… ‘It’s good to hear you’

The voice changed again and was difficult to understand at first…

‘Always here. He knows we all here in our own way… come through in our own way…’


Liz had noticed a light moving up and down to the left of the cabinet while the communicators were speaking.

The forth tune had ended so Liz turned on the red light dimly.

Liz saw a few dim lights moving around in front of the cabinet.
She felt there was energy moving out from the cabinet into the room.

After the red light had been on for about 10 minutes. Some noises started in the cabinet.

A few ‘hellos…’ followed by more incoherent words.
Sounded like Little One.

The voice changed…

‘Always in contact… always able to assist with… it always…’
More incoherent words.

Liz… ‘Are you practising?’

‘We have voice… to get hold of the voice so we can bring our own thought through. Each time we come close we have more contact of a purer…’
Words became unclear again…

‘Time now to turn your light down thank you and if you can increase volume slightly more now thank you’


Liz turned off the red light and turned up the music.
The next 30 minutes remained quiet in the cabinet.
Liz was aware of familiar presences in the room including an eagle which moved next to her. She felt like she was part of it.

As the last two tunes played Liz reminded the team to draw back.

I was back with it.
The cabinet looked green with white speckles inside.

I’d been in and out of it during the sitting.
At the beginning I felt a lot of stuff around my head and face. It felt almost like I’d had a bucket of custard poured over me!!! I also felt a pulling on both ear lobes like there was something heavy attached to them.
I remembered seeing a man standing in front of me with a pipe in his mouth then soon after I felt like I had a pipe in my mouth.

I’d felt quite warm during the sitting but afterwards was very cold.
It was a cold evening...