May 2012 saw the first sitting of a new mediumship development circle in Eastbourne, East Sussex.

We sit in Liz's fully blacked-out converted garage. I sit as the medium with Liz as sitter and we are sometimes joined by other guest sitters.

We treat each sitting as an experiment with no expectations from us and ask our Spirit Team to work with us in the most efficient way to produce evidential mediumship to help us understand ourselves and the bigger picture.

Each sitting is recorded, I transcribe the recording verbatim and include in the final report of the transcript any additional unrecorded experiences that Liz and myself remembered from the sitting.

I publish these reports to give people the opportunity to read or listen to the communications and hopefully increase their own understandings.

I welcome any comments or questions and my contact email is nickp7871@gmail.com

It's up to the reader to make up their own mind as to the source of the communications and phenomena reported and hopefully be inspired to set up a development circle to get their own experiences...


...Nick Pettitt


178th Sitting 01/04/2016


We had the room setup as usual.
Liz did opening prayer at 8.40pm, turned out the light and put the music on.

After about three minutes Liz reported a dim light moving around the room followed by various shapes.
She felt very hot.

I lost consciousness soon after the opening prayer and woke up about 40 minutes later then started to be controlled about ten minutes after waking.
Liz turned off the music and welcomed the communication as it settled in…

‘Good evening, good evening…

Liz… ‘Good evening friend…’

‘The expanse of all component parts, the expanse of all…’

The communication seemed to be taking longer to settle in this week.

Liz… ‘Welcome friend’

‘The huge expanse of all available parts that will connect in each life time has its effect on all current life times. There is an answer that comes to mind as we vary our own effect on the build-up, the build-up of… Well, well, well, there is now coming through from our side a presentation from a new energy, slowly building up, slowly coming into place, slowly engaging with the atmosphere that you have provided for us for we always connect… Hello, hello…’

Liz… ‘Hello, hello friend’

The voice now sounded different.

‘It is a good time, all is well, all is well, there is nothing to worry about, there is a greater part of the… There is already a greater part present in the spiritual vibrations for as the time comes closer the hold is released on the physical and an entry point is seen, is felt. Well now there is a combined effort, a combined effort by all of our friends, they all add their own feelings, they all add their own impression on the situation for I have waited for this time, I have waited for this opportunity’

Liz… ‘You’re very welcome, it’s good to hear you.

‘It is a great pleasure for me to come through in this way, to engage once again with the physical world, the physical world that I once inhabited myself. I had always dreamed that a time would come when the possibility would be given, the opportunity would be given to me to come to a place like this to use the energies that had been built up over the years’

Liz… ‘Can you tell us about yourself friend?’

‘Many times, many times… yes there is a way, there is a correct way in which I can bring forward my personality but first I have to acclimatise, acclimatise once again with the physical world, watching each developing… I watch with interest the development of this circle, of this place. I see how the thoughts have gathered… Treat all… treat each word… Each word that is uttered in the atmosphere of a physical séance is regarded as a gift from God for the privilege of enabling speech to be uttered in a physical way is a great achievement by all who are involved. There sits amongst us an instrument prepared to allow the presentation of communication each week and the opportunity is grasped’

Liz… ‘Have you communicated in other groups before?’

‘Yes, yes I have once before presented myself to the gatherings around the medium known to you as Leslie Flint. I worked behind the scenes at his physical séances when he was producing the independent voice’

Liz… ‘Am I familiar with you?’

‘There is a book familiar to you, there is a passage in that book which I helped you write, I was able to get my message through. I have seen, I felt the way that you worked, I saw in myself a similarity and I was able to align myself with your own thoughts at the time’

Liz… ‘Can you say which book that is?’

‘It is a book of compositions, short stories, each aimed at the interest of the younger people of your world, the younger generation, some would say the more advanced generation, the free thinkers, those unaffected by the distractions, by the overall feeling of your world’

Liz… ‘Would you have been a source of inspiration for me?’

‘You will recognise my presence once again but do not expect a personality known to many on your world. I am more of a personal friend of yourself in your younger days. Communication was always my interest, seeking to open the minds of all who I met… Phillip is connected’

Liz… ‘Phillip?’

‘Phillip is a connection, there is a connection and I have expressed my interest, I have Phoebe, yes Phoebe, friends with Phoebe’

Liz… ‘Phoebe, friends with Phoebe?’

‘Friends with Phoebe yes, frail personality that she was…’

The voice broke up.

Liz… ‘Did Phillip know Phoebe?’

‘Two of a kind, similar personalities that resonated with myself’

Liz… ‘Right’

‘When I look into your world I see the personalities of each personal memory, I feel how I connected yet the details are not so very clear. I feel as if I have left part of myself behind but I am using my memory of feeling’

Liz… ‘You’re linking with resonances that you still have with the Earth, with your physical life’

‘Yes, yes I suppose this is true. It is difficult to describe’

Liz… ‘…and is that connection triggered by people like myself with whom you feel a resonance?’

‘I feel the feeling of the memory not so much the picture of the memory. There is a vast ocean of feelings in your world and the memories attached to the feelings are at their strongest for me, for myself as I come forward like this’

Liz… ‘Right, it’s as if you’re rekindling them, reincarnating in those memories. It sounds from the way you were talking as if you had a strong emotional drive while you were alive to communicate with your fellow man and to educate, to change things for the better, to make people think. Is that correct?’

‘I found myself in a position of authority; I was able to communicate in a way for I was listened to’

Liz… ‘Yes, you had a deep emotional investment in humanity’

‘I wanted to make changes, I wanted to show the world what I had seen, I worked at bringing my knowledge forward. In a small way I think I succeeded’

Liz… ‘You wanted to share the bigger picture that you had glimpsed’

‘When I was a child I had the most extraordinary dreams and I found myself living those dreams in the physical world, I saw the world as a dream’

Liz… ‘As an enactment of the dream’

‘…and a realisation came over me that it really was a dream’

Liz… ‘Yes’

‘…but a useful dream, a dream in which miracles could be achieved, a dream in which love would increase, would be seen as the most important factor’

Liz… ‘So did this make you want to help people realise that they could shape their own reality and change it for the better?’

‘I was disappointed in what I saw, in what I felt during my waking hours for at first I thought it would be like my dreams. I could not understand why there was so much anger and hatred in the scenes that I witnessed. I could not understand the purpose, I felt distanced from the reality that I was supposed to be a part of yet I also saw an opportunity to make change, if only in a small way and now when I see and feel the developments in the circles that sit in your world I can see how the effect on your world can also help in a small way for each time you sit you are building up a feeling that will be felt by more on your side. It may not be obvious to you at this time but the waves of feelings have their impact in many ways, many positive ways… I observed with interest the conversation during your sitting on Wednesday evening (Mercury Experiment 99) I noticed how you felt my presence in the room and I will continue to draw closer to yourself and help with the words that you utter’

Liz… ‘Thank you friend’

‘Do not worry, do not think that the words that are uttered are a result of your own thinkings for you do not fully understand what constitutes your own thinkings for all thought has had its initial inspiration, thoughts have built up in your mind and thoughts have been added to your mind. The less you worry the more clear those thoughts will develop into words, words that will resonate throughout your world’

Liz… ‘Thank you friend for that reassurance’

‘Never underestimate the benefit of sitting in a circle such as this for the benefits are twofold. Not only do the words reach the ears of those with the interest but the motivation behind your thoughts has a positive effect on your own consciousness, helping to raise that consciousness, this in turn creates a clearer instrument for us to work with. Do not allow your doubts to slow the process down. Have faith in your own abilities and we will do the rest’

Liz… ‘That’s good to know’

‘There are many who influence yourself, each adds its own spark of guidance in a sea of confusion. Let that confusion sink and let the clarity of inspiration rise to the surface… Thank you my dear friend. We feel the energy waning and we will withdraw once again. Once again we leave with you a piece of our love to take out into your world and spread amongst all who you meet but keep one part of that love in your own heart for you too will benefit from the energy it gives you. May God bless and keep you all, goodnight to you’

Liz… ‘Goodnight and God bless you all too, thank you friend’


Liz put the music back on and I was feeling back with it after a couple of minutes.

Liz then did the closing prayer, sent out healing and did our closing down exercise…