May 2012 saw the first sitting of a new mediumship development circle in Eastbourne, East Sussex.

We sit in Liz's fully blacked-out converted garage. I sit as the medium with Liz as sitter and we are sometimes joined by other guest sitters.

We treat each sitting as an experiment with no expectations from us and ask our Spirit Team to work with us in the most efficient way to produce evidential mediumship to help us understand ourselves and the bigger picture.

Each sitting is recorded, I transcribe the recording verbatim and include in the final report of the transcript any additional unrecorded experiences that Liz and myself remembered from the sitting.

I publish these reports to give people the opportunity to read or listen to the communications and hopefully increase their own understandings.

I welcome any comments or questions and my contact email is nickp7871@gmail.com

It's up to the reader to make up their own mind as to the source of the communications and phenomena reported and hopefully be inspired to set up a development circle to get their own experiences...


...Nick Pettitt


132nd Sitting 12/02/2015


We had the room setup as usual.

Liz did the opening prayer at 8.40pm, turned out the red light and started the music.

As soon as Liz finished the opening prayer I felt myself gently drifting off, almost like an energy was slowly lowering over me.
I then remained unaware throughout the session apart from coming back twice for about five minutes and then a third time as the last tune was about to start.
At some point I remember feeling something solid in each hand and I visualized it as a glass bowl in my left hand and a plastic bottle in the other.
Other than that I remember very little about the session.

About three minutes after the start Liz reported that the room was looking very bright and golden in front of her and clairvoyantly saw an object like a box to her left by the cabinet. She thought it was probably to my right and about head height.
Afterwards we spoke about this and wondered if they were trying to show her the voice box?

After another three minutes Liz saw a bright blue ring near the cabinet.

She felt something on her head like a cap.

She heard a clicking sound near the door.

Then Liz had the feeling of a tight band around her head.

Towards the end of the session Liz felt a strong electrical presence around her and experienced several strong sensations.

Just before the last tune played Liz verbalized that the session was drawing to an end and asked the team to draw back unless they had anything to communicate.
I was back by then and told Liz this as the music ended.

Liz then did the closing prayer, sent out healing and did our closing down exercise.

This was the first time we’d had no verbal communications in the Mercury Light Circle for about two years. Interestingly our Mercury Experiment sit this week had also been quiet with no communication through Liz so it would seem something is being developed behind the scenes at the moment…