May 2012 saw the first sitting of a new mediumship development circle in Eastbourne, East Sussex.

We sit in Liz's fully blacked-out converted garage. I sit as the medium with Liz as sitter and we are sometimes joined by other guest sitters.

We treat each sitting as an experiment with no expectations from us and ask our Spirit Team to work with us in the most efficient way to produce evidential mediumship to help us understand ourselves and the bigger picture.

Each sitting is recorded, I transcribe the recording verbatim and include in the final report of the transcript any additional unrecorded experiences that Liz and myself remembered from the sitting.

I publish these reports to give people the opportunity to read or listen to the communications and hopefully increase their own understandings.

I welcome any comments or questions and my contact email is nickp7871@gmail.com

It's up to the reader to make up their own mind as to the source of the communications and phenomena reported and hopefully be inspired to set up a development circle to get their own experiences...


...Nick Pettitt


58th Sitting 09/08/2013

This week we held the MLC on Friday as I had developed ‘Shingles’ last week and wanted to give it a few more days before sitting in the cabinet.
I felt okay in myself but still had a few pains in the side of my head and neck.
Liz was also a bit under the weather feeling tired after a busy day and arrived late so we were both lacking in energy tonight.

We set the room up as usual.

Liz opened at the slightly later time of 8.45pm. She turned on the music and put the red light out.

I felt spirit with me in the cabinet from the start and didn’t really notice the pains in my head and neck throughout the sitting.

After about ten minutes the first communicators were coming through with a few ‘Hellos…’
And then…

‘…is all because of our love for you we can come through…’

There were more voice developments which got louder and clearer…


Twenty minutes later more communications and as usual Liz welcomed and encouraged them.
The voice was quite high pitched.
The name Oswald was given…


Shortly after this another communicator came through…

‘It started with a radio, a transmitter of voice. I became interested in this from my work with radio. I worked with radio. Always my interest is transmission of voice through the atmosphere. I worked with radio. I helped with the beginning of radio. I helped in configuration of all components to create a receiver across wave bands for voice. It in turn inspired me to investigate this what you do now’

Liz… ‘Can you tell me your name?’

‘It will become clear when we can bring ourselves through. We will be able to give you information’

Liz… ‘And evidence hopefully. It’s wonderful to know you are still here and still working with us’

‘It’s good for us to touch your side again in this way for we will strengthen the link in our way. Work towards evidence for you. Tune ourselves into your atmosphere one step at a time. We are pleased to have come through in this way’

Liz… ‘Wonderful… wonderful, very good news, very, very glad to hear you and to know you are there’

‘Happy to be here, happy to connect… I will come back…’


(This was an interesting communicator with a strong energy. I felt myself being pushed back as he spoke. It will be interesting to hear what evidence he brings forward when he can as I have read many books on the subject and know much about the many radio and TV pioneers who investigated spirit communication. He will need to say something beyond my own knowledge to convince me it’s not just coming from my own mind. In the meantime he is a very welcome addition to the team)

Liz asked the team to begin to withdraw during the second to last tune then checked I was okay at the end.

She hadn't reported any phenomena during the evening but said the energy had felt good and was smooth throughout.

I had felt Joan (Mercury Circle medium) with me at times during the sitting…