May 2012 saw the first sitting of a new mediumship development circle in Eastbourne, East Sussex.

We sit in Liz's fully blacked-out converted garage. I sit as the medium with Liz as sitter and we are sometimes joined by other guest sitters.

We treat each sitting as an experiment with no expectations from us and ask our Spirit Team to work with us in the most efficient way to produce evidential mediumship to help us understand ourselves and the bigger picture.

Each sitting is recorded, I transcribe the recording verbatim and include in the final report of the transcript any additional unrecorded experiences that Liz and myself remembered from the sitting.

I publish these reports to give people the opportunity to read or listen to the communications and hopefully increase their own understandings.

I welcome any comments or questions and my contact email is nickp7871@gmail.com

It's up to the reader to make up their own mind as to the source of the communications and phenomena reported and hopefully be inspired to set up a development circle to get their own experiences...


...Nick Pettitt


55th Sitting 15/07/2013

We sat as last week with no trumpet and were extra careful that the blankets sat right against the door so no light entered the room.

Liz opened at 8.30pm, put on the music and extinguished the red light.

About 10 minutes later Liz reported that the room still looked uniformly dark.
Just after saying this she saw slight ripples appearing in the room then a whole rush of activity as dim lights, waves and shadows filled the room!!!

Liz felt brushes on the top of her head.
Her nose became blocked and her throat restricted.

Black blobs or discs were moving into her left field of vision. They became brighter.
She had a strong pulling sensation from her abdomen.

While the two ‘American Indian’ type tunes were playing Liz had the sensation of fluttering wings to her right.
She had a wave of emotion come over her and saw an American Indian face which she felt she recognised. Then she realised it looked like Dan!!!
(It made Liz think of something Yellow Feather had said to Dan when Warren Caylor had sat in the garage last year… ‘Yellow Feather say to you, you have much light inside of you’ )

Liz reported a lot of pressure on the front of her head and she felt like ‘going off’ but stayed with it.

As always when the penultimate tune played she reminded the team it was time to start drawing back and at the end she checked I was totally back with it and feeling fine.


At the start of the sitting I had felt spirit move in quickly during Liz’s opening prayer.
My breathing was slow and controlled and I could hear clicks and gulps going on in my throat.
I was aware of a tight thin band like rope around my forehead and tops of my ears.
There was no attempt at communication.

I was taken out of it for the middle part of the sitting and remember little of that time except for seeing a double decker bus that was brightly lit up inside while outside was dark and foggy. Interestingly during the week when meditating I had found myself on a bus where I was helping someone get up from their seat. I felt I knew the person but they wouldn’t show me their face.

We both felt the energy had been very settling and peaceful tonight.

As we discussed the sitting I noticed a lot of bright blobs and white wispy bits inside the cabinet.


Liz tuned on the red light and gave the closing prayer.