May 2012 saw the first sitting of a new mediumship development circle in Eastbourne, East Sussex.

We sit in Liz's fully blacked-out converted garage. I sit as the medium with Liz as sitter and we are sometimes joined by other guest sitters.

We treat each sitting as an experiment with no expectations from us and ask our Spirit Team to work with us in the most efficient way to produce evidential mediumship to help us understand ourselves and the bigger picture.

Each sitting is recorded, I transcribe the recording verbatim and include in the final report of the transcript any additional unrecorded experiences that Liz and myself remembered from the sitting.

I publish these reports to give people the opportunity to read or listen to the communications and hopefully increase their own understandings.

I welcome any comments or questions and my contact email is nickp7871@gmail.com

It's up to the reader to make up their own mind as to the source of the communications and phenomena reported and hopefully be inspired to set up a development circle to get their own experiences...


...Nick Pettitt


40th Sitting 18/03/2013


We were back for our 40th Mercury Light séance after missing last week’s sit.

As last time Liz sat close to the cabinet to my right.
We decided to sit in blackout for four tunes then Liz would put the red light on dimly.
She would then open the cabinet after one more tune and leave the conditions like that unless asked otherwise by the team.

I had been feeling light headed since about 6.30pm which is becoming the norm and as soon as I sat in the cabinet my stomach started making noises and churning.

This week I’d decided to make a concerted effort to clear my mind and keep my thoughts out of the way, taking the MSC team’s advice a couple of weeks ago to just be in the energy with no expectations and let my team do the rest.

Liz opened in prayer at 8.30pm.

After about five minutes Liz was aware of a faint white light around the cabinet area.

The fourth tune ended and Liz verbally announced she was about to turn on the red light before doing it.
After one more tune she approached the cabinet and slowly opened the curtains again after first letting the spirit team know.

About ten minutes after opening the cabinet Liz was seeing a lot of energy around me and a dim white light moving about in the cabinet.

She saw white and black smoke coming out the cabinet.
Then she was aware of several people coming out of the cabinet and they remained between her and the cabinet. Some were very close to her. She didn’t see them but was just aware of forms.

Liz saw several faces over mine including a Shakespeare type face which she had seen before.

I had remained motionless throughout the sitting until about an hour after the start as someone took control and my head came forward off the chair and my arms were raised.
It was a strong communicator who tried to say some words in a deep voice.
It was mainly a jumble of words and included…

‘In our world… it all evolve so what we have here is a piece of our life force. We can bring a part forward…’


The last two tunes played just after the communicator withdrew and Liz reminded the team that it was time now to start moving back.

I was fully back with it after the last tune finished.
Liz could see sapphire blue sparkles in the cabinet as I was coming back.

I had been out of it for parts of the evening and could remember seeing things during these times but couldn’t now recall what they were except for at one point having a mug of tea in my hand!...