May 2012 saw the first sitting of a new mediumship development circle in Eastbourne, East Sussex.

We sit in Liz's fully blacked-out converted garage. I sit as the medium with Liz as sitter and we are sometimes joined by other guest sitters.

We treat each sitting as an experiment with no expectations from us and ask our Spirit Team to work with us in the most efficient way to produce evidential mediumship to help us understand ourselves and the bigger picture.

Each sitting is recorded, I transcribe the recording verbatim and include in the final report of the transcript any additional unrecorded experiences that Liz and myself remembered from the sitting.

I publish these reports to give people the opportunity to read or listen to the communications and hopefully increase their own understandings.

I welcome any comments or questions and my contact email is nickp7871@gmail.com

It's up to the reader to make up their own mind as to the source of the communications and phenomena reported and hopefully be inspired to set up a development circle to get their own experiences...


...Nick Pettitt


128th Sitting 15/01/2015


We had the room set up as usual.

Liz did the opening prayer at 8.30pm then turned out the light and put the music on.

Liz noticed a small speck of light near the bottom of the door and it remained there all evening.

I felt a lot of energy in the cabinet making me feel light headed and I was drifting in and out of it.
At one point when coming back I felt something solid sitting on my lap. In my dreamy state I thought it was my mobile phone (had I been fully awake I wouldn’t have thought this as we always leave our phones upstairs)and as I thought about it I felt it slip down between my legs then I drifted off again.
There was at least 30 minutes of tunes that I don’t recall hearing at all.
I eventually came back about 45 minutes after the start and then remained aware till the end of the session.

Liz reported a few blue shapes moving around the room.
She had the impression of a coiled serpent.
Then she saw a flash above her.

After I came back it felt to me like there wasn’t much energy in the cabinet.
There were two times when I felt communicators coming close as if about to control me but the energies dropped and faded.

On a third attempt they were successful and Liz turned off the music when she heard the noises in the cabinet.
She welcomed the communication as it tuned in…

‘Very good, very good… Happy to be here… we are, we have been working… we have been working behind the scenes…’

Liz… ‘Behind the scenes, I thought so…’

‘We have been blending the substance that we can vibrate in your atmosphere to produce a sound’

Liz… ‘Ah right’

‘A very interesting time for we have added a part of our energies into your physical atmosphere until a correct mix has been achieved so that we can form a substance that is usable, that is able to withstand the atmosphere of this room’

Liz… ‘What will you use this for?’

‘It will eventually be used for… we will be able to produce sound independent of the medium, we are aiming to bring sound into your room, into the centre of your room, we have begun…’

Liz… ‘Have you been testing it?’

‘We have been experimenting using a combination of your room and our identical room which we… we can clothe your room with our version of this room. Is that understandable?’

Liz… ‘Yes it’s wonderful, I thought I could feel a lot of people coming into the room and I even thought I heard some voices over the other end of the room, very feint’

‘Yes, thank you for letting us know for we… you have been picking up on a mingling of the two atmospheres as we bring them closer together. We have been experimenting and what we have done we hoped would produce the beginnings of sound in your room’

Liz… ‘Yes it was very feint female voices over the opposite end of the room from where you are, from the cabinet’

‘Good, good well we will work on this in the future, we will strengthen the voice, strengthen the sound’

Liz… ‘That would be wonderful, I thought maybe I was imagining it but from what you’ve said it may have been part of your experimentation’

‘Yes, when you are in séance conditions like this try not to explain to yourself what, why it is happening or what it is that could be happening just concentrate and verbalise what you are hearing and where you are hearing it, this is important for us’

Liz… ‘Yes, I should have mentioned it at the time’

‘It is… you have mentioned it now which is the important thing and we are pleased that we have at least got your attention, this is the first step on our journey to create a stable voice in the centre of your room’

Liz… 'That’s wonderful; there is something luminous in the room going towards the door near where the magnetometer probe is. I don’t know if it’s a tab that’s come loose or something that’s dropped in the room but it’s been focusing my attention all evening’

‘It could be a part of your own apparatus; it is something for you to investigate when you put your light on later. We do not think we have affected a light in your room but it is something which you will probably understand when you put your light back on again… Yes we feel now that the power is fading for us to communicate in this way now so wish now to draw back, we will leave with you as always a piece of our love for you to take out into your world and we will bring your medium back, we will retire’

Liz… ‘Thank you friend, thank you for your presences with us tonight and for letting us know, God bless you all’

‘Thank you for your patience in the quietness of your room but thank you for your observations, most useful to us’

Liz… ‘Thank you, goodnight friend’

‘Goodnight to you. May the loving God bless you all, please replay your music and your medium will come back to you when the time is right, thank you’


Liz put the music back on and I felt back with it after about three minutes.

The session had lasted 1 hour 20 minutes this week.

Liz did the closing prayer, sent out healing and did our closing down exercise.

Afterwards we found that I had left the light on outside the room and a speck of light had been getting in under the door where the blanket wasn’t sitting properly.

Liz normally reports everything she experiences in the room as it happens but chose not to mention the feint voices she heard and this proved to be evidential when the communicator told her they had been working on an independent voice in the room.