May 2012 saw the first sitting of a new mediumship development circle in Eastbourne, East Sussex.

We sit in Liz's fully blacked-out converted garage. I sit as the medium with Liz as sitter and we are sometimes joined by other guest sitters.

We treat each sitting as an experiment with no expectations from us and ask our Spirit Team to work with us in the most efficient way to produce evidential mediumship to help us understand ourselves and the bigger picture.

Each sitting is recorded, I transcribe the recording verbatim and include in the final report of the transcript any additional unrecorded experiences that Liz and myself remembered from the sitting.

I publish these reports to give people the opportunity to read or listen to the communications and hopefully increase their own understandings.

I welcome any comments or questions and my contact email is nickp7871@gmail.com

It's up to the reader to make up their own mind as to the source of the communications and phenomena reported and hopefully be inspired to set up a development circle to get their own experiences...


...Nick Pettitt


63rd Sitting 09/09/2013

This time last week I thought I was going to be sitting on my own but as it turned out there were three of us!!!
A last minute change of plan meant Liz is not off on holiday now till Wednesday and then Dan contacted me to say he’d be joining us again.
Dan has been unable to sit with us since last February due to his work so it was good to have him and his energies back in the circle.

Liz sat in her normal place next to the cabinet to my right and Dan sat opposite her to my left.

At 8.30pm Liz opened, turned on music and put red light out.
We’d forgotten to put the trumpet out this week.

After about five minutes Liz reported fuzzy blobs of blue/purple light.
Dan was getting a blocked nose and it remained like that throughout the sitting until we put the light on at the end and it became clear again.

A few noises started in the cabinet and Liz turned down the music…

‘Hello, hello…’

Liz and Dan acknowledged the communication…

‘Hello you all… hello, hello… it all coming together, all learning our trade, it all comes together in the end, all able to come through…’

Liz… ‘That’s good, is it getting easier?’

Lots of different voices were experimenting…

‘We appreciate both of your attendance this evening it is so good for us to experience a mix of energy in the room. It all is of a benefit to the circle. It is a good atmosphere we can feel… harmonious…’

Liz… ‘It’s good to know you can work with us’


The communication faded and Liz turned up the music.

Liz saw white vertical shapes drifting past. Then she saw lots of them moving around the room.
Dan didn’t see them.

Later Dan thought the room was looking lighter from above. He described it as dark sun light.
He saw a few dim lights moving about.

Liz saw a flash in the centre of the room.

Another communication started in the cabinet…

‘Can you hear?’

Both… ‘Yes…’

‘Good, good, good… good evening, good evening…’

Both… ‘Good evening to you’

‘How are you?’

Liz… ‘I’m very well, how are you?’

Seemed to be several entities speaking…

‘Good, good, I am good… it all is good… able to come through… good to come through… holy, holy… Desmond… hello, hello… happy to come through… it is easier… hello, hello… holy, holy… happy, happy… holy, holy… hello, who are you, who am I talking too?’

Liz… ‘You’re talking to me, Liz’

Dan… ‘And I’m Dan’

‘Ah, is Liz and Dan’

Liz… ‘And who are we talking too?’

‘Nobody, I can no say who I am but I can feel like I am a part of this group. I feel a connection to you both so I feel it is right that I am here speaking with you in this way it is a strange sensation for me to do this in this way but I feel it is a correct time for me to speak in this way’

Liz… ‘You’re very welcome, have you spoken with us before?’

‘I feel a recognition of this circle so I feel I have contributed partially but not in my full capacity have I been able to speak in this way, good to join you, we all have a time to experiment with coming closer to you in this way’

The voice changed, Liz and Dan encouraged the communication…

‘Eddie, Eddie… Edward, Edward… Hello, hello… Welcome, all is well, we are all having a go, it is a good time for us to speak in this way, hello, hello… What is of value? What is value? What do you define as valuable? What do you find valuable?’

Dan… ‘My family’

‘Yes, your family… Is knowledge of value to you?’

Both… ‘Yes’

‘Listen and you will hear our voice… Look and you will see us in your day, your daily life all around. We no hide from you; we are always in your atmosphere. We do not hide from you; it is something that you have to adjust to…’

The communication faded and Liz turned up the music.


Liz was getting very hot.
She drifted off into a dream state a couple of times.
Dan thought the atmosphere felt very charged.
They both said it was dense.

The penultimate tune came on and Liz reminded the team it was time to begin drawing back unless they had any last minute communications.
Then a voice came from the cabinet…

‘Thank you, thank you… Time to close, time to go. Thank you for commitment and energy for we have been able to work with energies in the room. Once again we thank you for they have been beneficial for us to work with these energies once again. You both bring with you a piece of the mix which we can use to develop the circle. It is an ingredient which we can use’

Liz… ‘That’s good to know thank you. Thank you for your work and presence’

‘We go now. We look forward to re-joining with you in near future so go in peace and take a piece of our love with you for the rest of the week and spread the love with all who you meet, thank you’

Both… ‘Thank you, our love to you too, goodbye’    


The last tune ended.

I wasn’t quite back and asked Liz not to put the red light on until she had done the closing prayer and closing exercise by which time I was fully back.

I’d had a lot of feelings over my head and around my ears in the cabinet and at times it felt like stuff was hanging off my ears.
I had a strong feeling Joan was with me towards the end and wanted to communicate but was not yet able to through me. I also felt Magnus with me at times.

Liz later said she recognised the communicator who was saying ‘Holy, holy’ both by the sound of the voice and what was said.

We all agreed it had been a good energetic evening and nice to have Dan back. There seemed to be a lot of stabilizing of the energies tonight and we look forward now to how things will progress.
Unless there are any more changes of plan the next two weeks will see just Dan and me sitting then it will be back to the three of us…