May 2012 saw the first sitting of a new mediumship development circle in Eastbourne, East Sussex.

We sit in Liz's fully blacked-out converted garage. I sit as the medium with Liz as sitter and we are sometimes joined by other guest sitters.

We treat each sitting as an experiment with no expectations from us and ask our Spirit Team to work with us in the most efficient way to produce evidential mediumship to help us understand ourselves and the bigger picture.

Each sitting is recorded, I transcribe the recording verbatim and include in the final report of the transcript any additional unrecorded experiences that Liz and myself remembered from the sitting.

I publish these reports to give people the opportunity to read or listen to the communications and hopefully increase their own understandings.

I welcome any comments or questions and my contact email is nickp7871@gmail.com

It's up to the reader to make up their own mind as to the source of the communications and phenomena reported and hopefully be inspired to set up a development circle to get their own experiences...


...Nick Pettitt


24th Sitting 06/11/2012


We sat on Tuesday this week to avoid Fireworks Night.

Dan couldn’t make it so it was just Liz and me and we set the room up as normal.

Liz opened in prayer at 8.30pm, put music on and turned red light out.

There was some loud breathing from the cabinet but otherwise remained quiet for the first 20 minutes.

Liz was seeing flickering lights across the room.
She saw a feint light like a torch beam in front of the cabinet.  

Noises from the cabinet became louder with a few voices and ‘hellos’ before withdrawing…


Things were quiet again for the next 45 minutes.

Then more sounds and voices started up in the cabinet. 

‘all of us here… in the room… it all coming together’

There were some louder voice experiments then another communicator said a few words before fading out.

‘Whole world, we are all connected, two worlds connected, two worlds in each other, each world penetrate other world, each world able to penetrate each other, we only require a thought from you to connect each world, all of you on your world are so close to us, we are but a thought away from all of you, we come so close, you are able to hear us all, we come close each time we meet but we are around all of the time, it is more apparent to you in this time we meet…’


After this communication I came fully back. The music had ended.
Liz checked I was okay then did the healing/closing prayer.

Liz felt the energy had been even throughout the evening.
She had nearly dropped off but stayed with it.
At times it had looked like she was under water with torches shining through it.
She was aware of lots of people/energies in the room looking like waves moving around and she had ‘seen’ a white wolf.
At one point she thought she felt footsteps in the room.

The energy had felt gentler to me.
I had remained aware for most of the evening but dropped off a couple of times.
When I came back I could hear myself making quiet tutting noises with my tongue touching the roof of my mouth.
I remember being moved around a lot, both my arms and top half of my body.
At one point I was moving my hands as if holding a football sized sphere in front of me which I then pushed out into the room!!!