May 2012 saw the first sitting of a new mediumship development circle in Eastbourne, East Sussex.

We sit in Liz's fully blacked-out converted garage. I sit as the medium with Liz as sitter and we are sometimes joined by other guest sitters.

We treat each sitting as an experiment with no expectations from us and ask our Spirit Team to work with us in the most efficient way to produce evidential mediumship to help us understand ourselves and the bigger picture.

Each sitting is recorded, I transcribe the recording verbatim and include in the final report of the transcript any additional unrecorded experiences that Liz and myself remembered from the sitting.

I publish these reports to give people the opportunity to read or listen to the communications and hopefully increase their own understandings.

I welcome any comments or questions and my contact email is nickp7871@gmail.com

It's up to the reader to make up their own mind as to the source of the communications and phenomena reported and hopefully be inspired to set up a development circle to get their own experiences...


...Nick Pettitt


13th Sitting 20/08/2012


Once again I sat in the closed cabinet with Dan to my right and Liz to my left.
We placed the CD player between Liz and Dan in case either ‘went off’ so there was always one of them in control of the volume. If they both went off at the same time then it would have be up to spirit to control the volume!!!

Liz opened at 8.30pm and Dan turned the music on and the lights out.

After about seven minutes there was lip-smacking and loud slow breathing from the cabinet.

Five minutes later a few words were uttered along with the usual deep voiced… ‘All of us here’
Liz asked… ‘how many of you?’ and the reply came… ‘I know not how many are here. It is a huge gathering of people who come to witness what happens within your room. We do not know how many they are in number. We cannot conceive how many people are gathered on these occasions. They have an interest in what we do…’
There was more voice experimenting including what sounded like ‘Little One’ before ‘Dave’ came through who said he had spoken before in Polegate but this was the first time he’d come through in Eastbourne. He talked about his communication being intermittent because he was drifting in and out of the light we had created…


Ten minutes later there was more voice experimenting and noises from the cabinet and a few ‘hellos’ before they withdrew.

Liz was getting a lot of energy withdrawn from her and strong pulling from her fingers.

Another communicator came through with a high pitched voice. Most of the communication was not understandable but he did say that it was good progress forward as they compared each week with the previous week to gauge how they were doing…


Liz’s ears and nose were tingling. She felt someone with her and saw a fleeting light by the cabinet.
Dan was getting strong pulling on his stomach towards the cabinet.

Another communicator came through, again high pitched… ‘Heal whole world. Heal whole world. Heal from this place. Send our light to all the World for all will benefit from work within room. We all appreciate work within room. Now let it be spread throughout World. Those who need our healing will benefit from your work. Thank you for the energy you put into your work…’


During the next ten minutes I was very aware of both Freddie (Mercury) and Joan (Mercury Circle Medium) about. I’ve felt them around before and at our third sitting when we were in red light without a cabinet Liz had seen both of their faces over mine. More recently I have noticed one of my arms raised into the air and the other held to my mouth as depicted in many images of Freddie singing.

This week it was stronger and it was as if I had become Joan sitting in the chair with Freddie controlling her. As usual I was more of less aware so tried not to influence the communication in any way as I know only too well how Freddie communicates having listened to him speak through Joan every week for about seven years!!!

The first word he got through was ‘yellow’ which I know is his favourite colour, he also said ‘Joan’ a few times but I can’t recall him calling her Joan in the Mercury Circle, it was usually ‘Jo-Jo’ or ‘the old tart.’ He also said ‘we will rock’ a couple of times and ‘radio, radio.’ Dan soon recognized him when he said that…


Hopefully Freddie will be back soon and maybe Joan will also communicate. Both have made themselves known through Syann in the Mercury Star Circle and may also communicate again through her… anything is possible.

Freddie withdrew as the last tune was coming to an end and this week I took a bit longer to return to ‘normal’ feeling very light headed and had difficulty speaking.

As I came back the cabinet looked very sparkly then went kinda stringy.
I remember during the sitting it appeared very bright in the cabinet despite my eyes being shut.
Both Liz and Dan had not seen much in the room. It seemed like most of the action was happening in the cabinet this week.

Dan felt he must have drifted off a couple of times as he couldn’t recall hearing some of the music.

Following advice from Charlie from the Spirit Sanctuary Circle at the Bristol Spirit Lodge I had concentrated on becoming more aware of myself in the cabinet, and of the energy and feelings I felt.  I tried to take no notice of the music nor concern myself with the sitters and just focus upon myself and the feelings within me.
I found it difficult to do this as I normally I do just the opposite but it certainly seemed to help when I did and will continue experimenting with this in the coming weeks…